Dessum's exsperiance

Crimzen ran through the pharmacy, jumping over some medicine bottles that were on the floor.

"Doc, Doc! It's me Crimz!" Crimzen yelled in what looked like an old speaker at one of the cabinets. Then she came to an old shelf and lifted it up to show a tunnel behind it. Dessum wasn't sure about any of this but she followed Crimzen down the tunnel. "This is only one of the entrances there is another one in a McDonnell's by the park by the main front where the government center is. The way in is just lift a fry bat and the rest should unhook just making sure you close it."Crimzen proudly explained as she led Dessum though the dimly lit, kind of musty tunnel to a pair of double doors. Past those was a mini field hospital that no one would ever know was there even if the soldiers went into one of the buildings after someone. The hideaways were so hidden they even wouldn't know which lever or which piece of equipment to touch.

Dessum was impressed, beds lined in rows in a couple of rooms with people with minor injuries to major ones and a few private ones filled with patiences with monitoring divides. There were some doctor's offices lined with generators that some workers were cranking power and one table in the center of a really large room. They found Doc in his quarters with whom Dessum thought was the main assistant.

"What is it Crimz? Got into trouble again?" He asked his brown face in question but scarred with kindness and his own tragedies that Dessum knew he would probably never tell.

" What! No, not this time at least." Crimzen half laughed. "Leon sent us, the siren was going off and we saw plains coming from the east."

"Oh, well, I better get ready." Doc said as he got some things off the shelf.

"Can we help any?" Crimzen said as they felt the ground shake, sending Crimzen and Dessum down to the floor as Doc managed to get out of the office. Some dirt form up above got lose and fell on top of the girls. Dessum got up and went outside, Crimzen following her.

"Dessum you must stay hidden here till this all blows over!" Dessum could hear her mom say in her ears, but it was actually Crimzen that was saying that to her. But Dessum ignored her.

Once she did get outside all she could hear was screams. Flames and smoke rose from some of the buildings while others were about to crumble or already were. All Dessum and Crimzen could do was watch and search for survivors. There was a strange mist in the air that covered the sky. That made Dessum think about her home.

"Mom," Dessum whispered as she looked at Crimzen.

"Come on we have to get back you can visit her later!" Crimzen yelled as she tried to grab Dessum's hand but she pulled it away.

" No, I have to know." She said then she ran towards her house with

Crimzen looking at her after a while, she remembered her own experience and shook her head.

"Forget this. She will need a friend now and Ally is helping Leon. "

Crimzen said as she started fallowing Dessum though the streets.

Soon they made it to Dessum's house that was turned into a half pile of rubble. "Mom," Dessum mouthed trying to hold the tears, "Mom!!!" She cried as she ran and searched through the rubble. Meanwhile Ally had came to the house and she looked at Crimzen in horror at what was happening then she switched to her cheerful self.

"Glad to see you breathing; the rest of the group is looking for survivors." Ally said as she put her hand on one of Crimzen's shoulders.

"Good, they are still responding to the plan." Crimzen whispered then they were silent for a while wondering what to do next.

"Mom!" Dessum said with a pause Ally could tell that this was bad she slowly walked up beside her friend and knelt beside her. Mrs. Heart's eyes were wide open. Her hands were faced upwards as if protecting herself from the rubble. There was no walls or a roof anymore on the crumbled house but just a hole to the basement and the whole room that was her father's study.

"Dessum, I'm sorry." Ally said as she started to kneel by Dessum as she silently started crying.

 Crimzen just turned around. She could feel Dessum's pain when she to lost her family. She didn't want those memories to haunt her again.

Dessum cried for a while and then stopped she closed her mother's eyes and stood up with Ally in sync.

"Now this war is personal." She said as she turned to face Crimzen.

"I'm in; I want to show the government what they stolen from us. But first," Dessum walked to the bookshelf but it was jammed. "Hey Crimz can you help me out here there is something I want you to see."

They pushed on the side of the of bookshelf for a while. Till it started to budge and slide open on it's broken track. The room was still in tacked only a few books fell off the shelf. Crimzen was amazed at the vast selection of Dessum's father's study.

"Look at all these!" She said picking up a few and looking at the covers saying. "Who knew you had all this! These would be so useful!"

 "But there is one thing I really wanted to show you Crimzen, and it is not the books. " Dessum said and Ally caught up to her.

"Dessum you can’t, we just met her, and..." Ally protested and Dessum just gave her the death glare.

"Does it matter? I have one thing to share and this is it. It won't be long till the army finds this, and then what? This is stuff, I know, will go into the right hands Ally!" Dessum snapped then she took a breath and turned towards Crimzen and then said "Go ahead Crimz!"

Crimzen looked at her confused. Then she realized that Dessum nodded at the wardrobe. Crimzen slowly walked to the wardrobe then Dessum finally remembered the key. "Um, let me.” Dessum whispered as she came to the back of the wardrobe the memory rushed to her head as she turned the knob to the key's quarters. The cold, dusty, touch of the knob was somewhat painful, as the curiosity crept to Dessum like it did the last time it was opened but after that she believed only one more time, the last time, till now, that wardrobe had been opened.