"They are what came out the box."

Lauren remained frozen in place. The three were examining Dinah's room, well the ginger one was, the other male was simply leaning against the bedroom door, seemingly in deep thought whilst the third was sat beside Lauren, reading a psychology book that Dinah was given by her ex. She wasn't paralyzed anymore, but she didn't want to move, in fear of the three that were simply strolling around the room as though they were human. "Do we really need this one?" The dark haired brunette asked as he looked toward the creature sat beside Lauren. She put down the book she was reading and looked toward Lauren, her expression was unreadable. "Without Lauren, we'd still be buried six feet underground. Sadly, we owe her." The creature responded and then before the other could respond the ginger began to laugh almost uncontrollably. 

"Sorry. I'm just so excited! Please Amante, can I hunt him again?" The creature he called Amante shook her head in disapproval. Lauren had no idea who he was, and she had a feeling she didn't want to know. "Such a buzz kill. How about I drive this one to insanity, she looks like she could use it?" Once again, Amante shook her head. "Why not? What's the point of being free if I can't have some fun?" Amante stood on her feet, and as she did so, the ginger rose off the ground and was pinned to the wall beside him. "Don't worry, there'll be fun. But we will not hurt that one, do you understand Jerome?" The ginger Amante called Jerome nodded, but he didn't seem to happy with the order. 

"Tell me Lauren, do you like games?" The only other creature in the room asked, breaking from his silence. "G-Games?" Lauren stuttered, afraid as he got closer. Amante watched the movements closely, making sure that he kept to her order. "Chess, tic tac toe? Them games?" Lauren nodded in hesitance. The creature smiled slightly, pleased with her answer. "Good. I guess since you know the others names, I should introduce myself. I'm Stiles, and welcome to my newest game."

"Why does he get to fool around?" Jerome whined and Amante looked toward Lauren again, staring so deeply into her that anyone would believe that she could see her inner workings. "Because Lauren isn't in danger in his game. You know Stiles, he's all about mind games."

The next morning when Lauren walked onto college campus, she wasn't alone. The creatures had followed her and everyone could see them. Some were looking at them weirdly whilst others were looking at them in lust. Lauren imagined them knowing that these things weren't human. "College? Jesus I never thought I'd be back." Both Stiles and Jerome said in pure synchronization; slightly creeping Lauren out more than she was already. "Whilst the games in motion, we have to protect our main piece. That includes sitting in these irritating classrooms." Amante responded as they entered Lauren's art classroom. Dinah was sat in her usual seat with Ally, but when she looked up her stare was confused rather than happy. 

"Lauren, who are these?"

"Hiya gorgeous, I'm Jerome."

"Stiles, nice to be of your acquaintance."

"Hello Dinah, sad we didn't meet sooner, but I'm Amante."

Dinah gave Lauren the most bewildered look she could muster and Lauren simply sighed before leaning forward slightly, to show that what she was about to say was secretive. "They are what came out the box." Lauren whispered and Ally instantly reached for her crucifix. "You opened it?" Dinah whispered and Jerome giggled. "Nope, Amante popped it open." Dinah briefly looked toward Amante, but didn't say anything. "Are you possessed? Did they hurt you?" Ally asked in a hushed and worried tone. "We don't mean harm to Lauren, only to play a game." Jerome answered again and Lauren tensed up at the mention of this game they keep bringing up. "What fucking game?" Dinah nearly shouted, but contained herself. 

"A game of uncovering secrets." Stiles spoke up, smiling devilshly. "I believe you all call it Truth or Dare." Stiles added on and he gently tapped Lauren on the shoulder, and she regrettably looked toward him. "Let's begin. Lauren, truth or dare?" Lauren sighed in discomfort before spitting out her response. 

"Truth."

"You ever hurt someone, like badly?"

"Y-Yes. Once." 

Damien Micheal's motionless body flashed through her mind, as well as the sound of that dreaded gunshot that changed her life for the worst.

Stiles knows some shit guys, but what exactly does he know?