"Till death do us part."

"I'm assuming that whoever Karla named, is dead?" Dinah grilled as Lauren walked through the door alone. The three demons were off enjoying their last moments on this Earth together. Lauren knew her last hours with Karla would come soon. After all, she still had the final death in her hands. "Obviously." Dinah noticed that Lauren wasn't exactly being her new psychotic self. In fact she seemed to be rather saddened, it was like the old Lauren was making a grand appearance. She had missed her old roommate Lauren, the girl who loved art and was a hopeless romantic. Not the Butcher, a girl who killed for a demon in a sick game and an even sicker love story. Though, she knew today it'd end and Lauren would be free.

"So where are the home wreckers?"

"Don't go there Dinah."

"Why shouldn't I? They stole my best friend from me."

"I'm still here aren't I?"

"No, you're a void of Lauren Jauregui."

"This is me Dinah. That old Lauren was an abused and beaten little girl who let a man walk over her like she were a fucking doormat."

"You know Damien wasn't your fault." Lauren slammed her hands off the marble counter top before truly looking into Dinah's eyes. What the Tongan saw was a pain that she didn't expect to ever be shown. "I'm sorry that you miss the old me. I'm sorry that I killed someone before your eyes. And I'm sorry that I even brought that fucking Dybbuk Box back from Cuba. Sadly though, in these past years I've learnt that I feel most alive with her by my side. I don't care if you don't understand, and I definitely don't care if I go to fucking jail, because now I can die knowing I've truly lived and thrived. This is me, me at my best!" Lauren shouted in blind rage, spilling all her hidden feelings and for a second Dinah saw her old friend. However it wasn't because she was hiding, it was because she was saying goodbye.

"All this death, all the blood on your hands. Does it mean anything? Was it worth it?" Dinah practically whispered but Lauren caught on just fine. "In those two years I was gone, I uncovered parts of myself I never would've found if it wasn't for Karla. I know now that I'm a bad person, a bad person who was being long repressed by every hit, every curse and for fuck sake every fucking lecture I sat through in English about fucking Jekyll and Hyde! So yeah, it means something and it was definitely worth it." Lauren expressed as best as she could without being physical to express her emotions. She didn't want to hurt Dinah, but she did want to hurt something. "This new you, she scares the living shit out of me. Lauren you held me at gun point and all because I defended someone." Dinah tried to show her, tried to say just what she wanted before Amante showed up. "I wasn't aiming at you." Lauren sighed in defeat and Dinah furrowed her brows. "Look behind you, I was aiming at that." Lauren finished before walking toward her bedroom.

Dinah just looked at her tear ridden eyes and nearly sobbed. In that moment she knew that she never truly lost her her friend, because instead of her being held at gun point, Lauren was aiming for her reflection in the mirror that held at perfect view of the balcony.

The next time Lauren spoke was when the ginger demon wandered his merry way into her room and jumped on top of her bed, landing right beside her. "Hey there sweetness, why the long face?" Lauren couldn't contain the grin that spread across her face. You couldn't look at Jerome without smiling, he just had the energy of a young pup. Curious of the world and always up for an adventure, of course if it involved blood and gore. "I'm going to miss you gingerbread." Lauren admitted and Jerome kissed his teeth. "Just because we'll be at peace don't mean shit. I'll still haunt your dreams; make sure you wake up screaming." Jerome said whilst poking all up her ribs. They looked like they were close brother and sister, and in a unorthodox way they were. "You better, otherwise I'll kill myself just to see you again." Lauren joked as the other and much more sullen demon entered the room.