Damien Micheal

I feel like this certain character needs some explanation. I'll probably do this with other characters that you didn't really learn the backstory of, but for now I'll begin with Damien.

As a child, Damien was loved and excelled in education. He was the only person in his family that made it to college on a scholarship. When he met Lauren he was sober and clean, he was everything you could've wished for in a man. However, his problems with alcohol sprouted when his grandmother passed away. They were close, and Damien needed an outlet to rid himself of the pain and sadly like most, he was drawn to alcoholism. At first he drank in secret, away from Lauren's eyes but soon he spiralled and the alcohol couldn't cure his pain. Slowly, he turned toward cocaine. His friend from his group of drunks recommended it, saying that it was a good way of relieving his stress.

Though, it only worsened his case and soon he became violent and began hurting the closest person to him. Lauren. He believed that he didn't deserve love and that Lauren was only with him to remind him of what he couldn't have, so it turned him against her. Then the problems of abuse began to spout from that idea and slowly but surely it led to Lauren killing him.

Even after Damien died, Lauren had no idea that Damien was doing cocaine. It was the only aspect of his life that Lauren didn't know about and Damien knew if she found out, the abuse would've started sooner since his anger was always at an all time high when he was sober, even worse intoxicated.

So for those who didn't understand him, that Damien Micheal.