"It all happened so fast..."

Lauren led Karla toward her bedroom, because if she wanted the truth, she definitely didn't want Jerome and Stiles eavesdropping on their conversation. Stiles had had his fun tormenting Lauren with the truth, she wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of her explaining herself. Karla however, seemed calm and wasn't in the slightest bit nervous. It was like she already knew the truth, but she was ready to be told it from a different perspective.

"You first. What happened in Cojimar?" Lauren asked as Karla sat at the foot of her bed whilst Lauren sat in front of her on a desk chair. Karla merely fished into her pocket and pulled out three Polaroid photos, the same ones that Lauren had previously spotted her staring at. "My story began with him. His name was Shawn, and he was my first love." Karla explained as she handed over the Polaroid. Lauren observed the picture carefully, and it looked like Karla was a diner waitress at the time, the guy she called Shawn had looked like the stereotypical stud. Though, they looked happy.

"Shawn was handsome, kind and gave me all the attention I could ever ask for

"Shawn was handsome, kind and gave me all the attention I could ever ask for. He'd wait for my shift to finish every Tuesday, just to spend time with me. But after we had sex for the first time, he broke up with me and said that all he wanted was to add a hot Latina to his list of conquests." Karla explained, and even though it was years later, she still looked hot. "Couple days later, he got a new girlfriend that he then fell in love with. Leaving me behind in the rear view." Lauren couldn't help the feeling of sympathy wash over her. Karla was young and naive, she didn't know she was getting played.
"The next was Alessandro. Once again, handsome but he had this bad boy vibe to him. I guess that's what attracted me to him." Karla continued with her story as she passed Lauren yet another Polaroid, with her looking just as happy in.

" Karla continued with her story as she passed Lauren yet another Polaroid, with her looking just as happy in

"Though, he was just like Shawn, only wanted sex. I remember going to his trailer to go see him and confess my love, only to see him balls deep in another girl. I was again heartbroken, but then he said that I had no reason to be upset since he was cheating on her with me. Turns out the girl was his wife. I was merely a mistress." Karla still had that look of hurt on her face, and Lauren truly wanted to rub it away. "The last was none other than Matthew. The same Matthew that Jerome tormented. He was older but when he saw me dancing in the club with my girls, he couldn't resist. He was this rich entrepreneur, and my ticket out of Cuba."