"You drew me?"

"Laur, you're never gonna guess what I found out." Dinah whispered as the pair walked the halls toward their classrooms, the three demons trailing behind them as they had been the past couple of weeks. The demons had officially been out of the box for nearly a month, and Stiles' games hadn't progressed. Lauren palm now had a nasty scab from the last dare, and she was dreading what he would ask of her next. "Text it." Lauren muttered and she nodded, knowing that the trio would hear them.

Dinah: You know that Padrè Santos guy that Jerome was sealed away by?

Lauren: Yeah?

Dinah: Well, I searched him up and it turns out that he also sealed away Stiles and Amante. There wasn't anything on what Amante did, but there was brief explanation on Stiles and Jerome.

Lauren: Really?

Dinah: He's dead now, but his great grandson is still alive. His names Zac Frazier, and he lives here in Los Angeles!

Lauren: He must be a few years older than us then?

Dinah: Shuu he is 26, and he owns a strip club a couple blocks from the pier. I even have a damn picture of the guy from when he did a magazine cover for being one of the richest bachelors in LA.

Dinah:

Lauren: Damn

Lauren: Damn.

Dinah: I'm gonna go see him, since the three demons won't leave your side.

Lauren: Smart.

As the five of them reached a split off point, Dinah bid farewell to Lauren as she rushed to her drama class whilst Lauren kept walking toward the art studio. "Can I see your painting now?" Jerome whined and Lauren looked at him with a small smile. She couldn't help but think that if the circumstances were different that she would actually be friends with Jerome. "Patience." Lauren mumbled as they headed to the back corner, once again ignoring the lingering stares. "I'm older than you missy." Jerome scolded as Amante sat down right beside Lauren. Stiles sat down the furthest from Lauren, beside Jerome who was rocking back and forth on his heels in excitement.

Lauren noticed that Amante was clutching a collection of Polaroids in her hand, there looked to be three of them. She couldn't see what they were, but she knew from Amante's expression that they were something she held close to her heart. Despite her heart not actually beating. After the past couple of weeks, Lauren has noticed that Amante was very reserved and seemed to be mute on purpose. Her expressions were always blank and she never seemed to show a hint of positive emotion, unlike Jerome was a ball of sadistic energy, and definitely not like Stiles who thrived off others distress. Lauren would catch her staring at her occasionally, but it was never malicious instead it was soft but cold. Lauren simply couldn't comprehend Amante without getting a headache.

"You can see it now." Lauren announced as she reached under the table to pull up the canvas and place it on the table. Jerome gasped in amazement and started to hysterically clap, Stiles seemed to crack a smile whilst Amante analysed it; she looked to be searching for the meaning.

"It means that among all the darkness in someone's head, there's always their true self screaming for attention and slowly bursting with colour to try and create light

"It means that among all the darkness in someone's head, there's always their true self screaming for attention and slowly bursting with colour to try and create light." Lauren explained as Amante looked at her questionably. The brown eyed spirit nodded in understanding before pulling out what seemed to be a notebook. Without speaking she opened up a page to a drawing that made Amante more of a mystery. It was a drawing of Lauren, in immense detail. She recognised it as one of the photos from her instagram and she couldn't even fathom how Amante got her hands on it.

 She recognised it as one of the photos from her instagram and she couldn't even fathom how Amante got her hands on it

"You drew me?" Lauren practically whispered as she ran her fingers over the pencil work. "I draw what confuses me." Amante muttered as she stared at the girl beside her with a look that Lauren simply couldn't understand. "How do I confuse you?" Amante sighed before folding her arms, looking toward the ceiling as she gathered her thoughts. "I know that Dinah is searching for ways to get rid of us, but you don't seem as enthusiastic about it. Even though Stiles is playing he game with you, I can sense your fondness." Amante explained, almost stunning Lauren with the accuracy of her words. "You're also the first person I want to tell my real name to, and that worries me because it means that you're not the only one growing a fondness." Lauren truly was in a state of shock as Amante basically spilled her thoughts to her, almost as though she were a human. "Plus you have a aesthetically pleasing facial structure." Lauren giggled at the last reason, almost giddy like a little girl. "You're not to bad yourself Amante. Even though you scare the shit out of me sometimes."

"Truth or dare?" Stiles butted in and Amante shot him the deadliest glare Lauren had ever seen her muster. "Truth." Lauren said with confidence and Stiles sat forward so his elbow rested over the desk so he could see around Jerome. "Are you grateful for Amante's drawing?" He asked taking Lauren by surprise as she expected something much more intense. "I am, because it shows me that she isn't empty of emotion like Damien." Lauren answered honestly and for the first time since Amante had left the box, she smiled and it was genuine.

Aw look at Amante being all smol despite her being an actual demon!!!

Honestly credit to whoever really drew Lauren cause holy fuck that's a good drawing.