"I just want her to be at peace."

"Lauren please, put the gun down." Dinah begged as she slowly inched forward to stand in front of Zac. Lauren merely chuckled before shaking her head. "You see, he threatened Karla. Nobody, does that in front of me. Nobody." Lauren was hysterical, Dinah had only ever seen her like it once and that was when she was scrubbing her DNA from Damien's revolver. That Lauren scared her to death, but it seemed like that was who she was now. "He didn't mean it. Zac just a hothead, says stuff he doesn't mean." Dinah tried to vouch but Lauren wasn't having any of it. "Tell me, did you think you can just lock them away? Especially when I'm in the middle of the game? You thought I'd allow it?" Jerome's little giggle broke the tension slightly, but Stiles slapped his hand over his mouth. "It's getting good, don't ruin it gingerbread." Stiles warned as Jerome nibbled on his palm playfully.

"Lauren, their demons. Older than us both and should be long gone." Dinah tried to reason but she was silenced by the click of the Magnum. The gun was live, all it needed was pressure on the trigger. "You think I don't know that? They are here because they have unfinished business, the minute it's complete they can be free. I just want them free, I just want her to be at peace." Dinah briefly saw past the dark Lauren and saw a genuine motive behind her eyes. Amante had really done something during those two years of bloodshed, and Dinah wanted to know exactly what it was. "And killing everyone she says is the solution?" Dinah practically shouted as she stared down the barrel of the weapon.

Lauren's green eyes burned with anger as she stared at her old best friend. "She'll only be free once their gone! Karla wants to be free of this world, where we're all just cruel creatures who'll do anything to survive." Karla calmly rested her hands on Lauren's, rubbing along her forearm soothingly. "And free I'll be. Two more will fall, then and only then can we go. I promise Dinah, two more." Karla promised as she slowly pushed Lauren's hand back down, letting both the people at the receiving end breathing. "Fuck, and it was just getting good." Jerome whined as Stiles removed his hand from his mouth. Lauren smacked him calmly across the cheek with a warm smile on her face.

"Lauren, I want you to kill Shawn Mendes." Karla announced. Stiles instantly began to smile uncontrollably, Jerome squealed in happiness, Lauren sighed before falling into her lovers arms. Dinah stared at the exchange in defeat and Karla held up two fingers, her look of conviction surprised Zac. He never expected Amante to be so caring.

The next morning, Lauren stood in front of an old persons home with Karla at her side. Jerome was trailing behind them like a obedient puppy and Stiles at his side. They looked like a group of friends who were coming along to support one of them as they visited someone. That was almost the case, but instead they were there to take turns in causing immense pain to the person who caused the worst heartbreak to one of their own. "I call dibs first." Jerome stated as he cracked his knuckles, Lauren merely nodded before the four ascended the steps. All of them visualising how they are going to begin their torture. Stiles wanted to rip out each and one of his teeth and make him a cute little necklace. Jerome wanted to carve smiley faces into his chest. Lauren wanted to remove his eyes with spoons. Karla, she just wanted to rip open his chest and see if his heart was as black as she remembered.

"Hello, we're here to see Shawn Mendes." Lauren explained to the receptionist. She nodded before telling them his room number and buzzing them in. The anticipation was killing them, three of them had waited decades to hurt this man whilst one of them had wanted to kill him since they learnt his name. Karla couldn't wait to see the bastard get what he deserved, and then she was exceptionally excited to have her way with Lauren before it all ended. She had waited so long, and she was finally ready to reopen her heart to another.

It was strange. Amante, the infamous murderer that mothers threaten their kids with, had fallen prey to a human who was willing to do anything for them. In her mortal life, she hadn't had that someone and she couldn't help but wish that she wasn't dead and met Lauren under different circumstances. Maybe in a bar, a coffee shop. Not at the foot of her bed as she had her body paralysed after just breaking free from a Dybbuk Box.

Kinda cute. Kinda psychotic. Kinda soft.

Am I the only one who's really soft when it comes to Jerome, he's just such a crazy cutie.

Lowkey starting to ship Stiles and Jerome. #Jiles

Shawn Mendes