"Dare."

"How long do you indeed on staying with us?" Dinah asked the strongest spirit. Jerome was currently playing with the knives in the kitchen whilst Ally supervised, making sure that all he did was play the knife song and not attempt murder. Stiles was sat in the love seat merely staring into the abyss, looking to be in deep thought. Lauren was sat at the desk in the front room, doing her art project; to create a piece which centres around your deepest emotion. Amante was watching Lauren work from her seat in the living room whilst Dinah was sat beside her, painting her nails. "Until we pass over or are forced back into the box." Amante replied, seemingly disinterested. Lauren ignored the conversation since she was so focused on the last touches of her piece.

"Then you better start helping out around the house." Dinah said with a very confident voice, Amante looked over at her with a look that was so intense it could make a grown man look away. "I stop Jerome and Stiles from going on murderous rampages." Dinah stopped painting her nails and looked over at the brunette boy who had a slight smirk on his face as he stared at her. "Never mind then." Before Dinah could tell Lauren to call of Stiles since his staring was making her all types of comfortable, a series of knocks echoed the apartment. "I'll get it." Jerome offered and everyone, including Lauren watched his moves as he answered the door and none other than Muller was stood there. "Jesus Christ. Do you not have a social life?" Dinah whined as she shooed Jerome away from the door, like as pesky puppy. Muller simply shrugged before welcoming himself inside. "Who are these? New friends?" Muller asked pointing toward the newest three in the room. "That's Jerome, Stiles and Amante." Dinah introduced hesitantly, the three hummed in greeting and Muller stared at Amante with a confused glare.

"Amante?"

"Yes."

"That's Spanish, isn't it?"

"Correct."

"Strange name."

"Thanks."

"Does she only give one worded answers?"

"Occasionally."

"It's rude to speak to a Detective like that."

"Shame."

"Did your mother raise you this way?"

"Sure."

Muller sighed in defeat as he looked up at Lauren who was busy washing the paint from her hands. Muller slowly made his way toward her and turned off the tap. "I have to know if anyone else touched that revolver before Damien." He asked boldly and Stiles shifted forward in his seat, suddenly very interested in the conversation. "How am I meant to know that?" Lauren asked, ignoring Stiles' sly grin from across the room. "Because someone cleaned the handle with bleach." Muller explained and Lauren frowned in confusion.

"L-Lauren?" Dinah sobbed and Lauren turned around with shaky hands. "It won't come off..." Lauren's voice was hysterical. Dinah had never seemed her friend like that.

"Sorry, I have no idea." Lauren said with a sigh and after a few more stupid routine questions, Muller left. Stiles stood up from his seat as Lauren meant back on the kitchen counter, looking deep in thought. "Truth or dare?" Stiles whispered darkly and a tear slid down Lauren's cheeks. She looked up with glassy eyes at the demon who's face was filled with a sick satisfaction. "Dare." Lauren mumbled and Stiles grabbed the steak knife from Jerome's hand and gave it to Lauren who looked so defeated. "I dare you to cut your palm, deep enough to draw blood. It's only fair since you lied to the detective." Stiles chuckled daringly as he stepped away.

Everyone in the room watched as the girl dug the knife in a sliced, blood instantly oozed from her palm as she winced in pain. Dinah and Ally stared at her in sympathy whilst the other two seemed to have expressions of bliss. Amante simply stared at the blood, remembering her own dark past.

Dun dun dunnn!

Double update again! Eh there short chapters so I can get by.

But it seems like Stiles' game is getting more sadistic.