"It's only murder."

Breaking news tonight, Lauren Jauregui, the girl who two years ago killed six different people and carved Matthew Hussey's name into their chest, dubbed Butcher, has just escaped containment from the mental institution she was being kept in. However, before her escape she murdered Matthew Hussey in cold blood. If you happen to know or see her anywhere, it is highly recommended that you call the police and inform them. The girl is dangerous and unpredictable.

"See what they're calling you?" Dinah shouted as her former roommate rested her head back on the sofa as Karla was on her laptop researching everything about the games next chosen. "I don't care. I did what I had to." Lauren muttered as she switched the channels over, only to see her face on another channel. "What you had to do was put these mother fuckers back in the box!" Dinah shouted as she pointed to the three demons. Jerome stopped eating his pizza, Stiles merely smiled and Karla continued to type. "Cheechee, you truly have no idea what's going on." Lauren sighed as she signalled Karla, who looked over to her opponent with confusion. Lauren just gave her look that made Karla nod.

"You see Dinah, Lauren and I are in a game of our own. One that sadly neither of us can escape because if I back out, I have to cross over and live all eternity in hell, or my existence becomes Lauren. But if Lauren loses, her life is mine and I can do what I please with it." Karla explained as the tall Tongan aces back and forth. "And why the fuck would you agree to that?!" Dinah directed at Lauren who pointed to the TV to see a very familiar face that was one of the next chosen. "All our problems can vanish. It just so happens that there's a price to our choices." Lauren sighed as she listened to the voice on the TV speak about her.

"It's only murder." Jerome sung as he slouched back on the love seat. Lauren just shook her head before looking at the laptop screen at the little report Karla made. "You never told me what you planned to do with me if you won." Lauren insinuated as Karla played with her hand. "I'd either possess you, or make you mine for eternity. Either way you'd belong to me. Just like I'd belong to you if you chose." Lauren nodded in understanding before reaching over and backspacing on the computer. "Wrong job. He's not an FBI agent, he's a homicide detective with the LAPD." Karla's smiles at the correction before grabbing her opponents chin and bringing their lips together. Lauren's bottom lip laid comfortably between her own as they moved in harmony, letting their lust overtake them for a little while.

"The more I kiss you, the more that I don't want to possess you." Dinah stared at the two in pure shock before looking over at Stiles who had a sour face. "You're okay with that?" Dinah asked him and he sighed before making eye contact with the Tongan. "I don't have a opinion in the matter." Stiles spat as Amante and Lauren's lips met again.

Dinah realised that Lauren was right about one thing, that she truly did have no idea about what changed two years ago, and what led Lauren to become a serial killer. Furthermore, she wanted to find out and she was willing to see how this game that Lauren and Karla were trapped in would play out. Would someone win? Or would they be stuck in the endless loop all eternity?

That's just the question isn't it?

Lauren's a serial killer now, just like Amante, with the name Butcher.

Who do you think is the next kill?