"It's the beginning of the end."

"How do you expect me to just kill? I don't have that in me." Lauren asked in shock as Karla caressed her cheek. "Why did you kill Damien?" The demon whispered and Lauren furrowed her brows, tears rolled down her cheeks after just admitting her crime to Amante. "Because if I didn't Dinah would've been dead." Karla gently clapped her cheeks, making Lauren jump slightly. "Exactly. Everyone you're about to kill is not only to save yourself and set us free, but everyone I kill. Now that, is to keep everyone safe. Don't worry, after my final turn, it's yours so if you truly wished you could order me to kill myself." Karla explained in a soothing voice.

"Couldn't I just tell you to kill yourself in the very beginning?"

"You could."

"Then why even suggest this...game?"

"Because I find it thrilling that someone else will command me to do just about anything."

"That's insane."

"No, Jerome's insane. I'm just a bored soul who just wants to be at peace."

"Why can't you be at peace?"

"All because two people are still alive. They hold me here, anchor me to the living. It used to be three but he died early due to a car crash."

"Who are they?"

"Why the men who broke my heart. Whilst their old men now, as long as they still live, so will I."

"And you want me to kill them so you can be free?"

"Simple. In exchange, I'll kill all those demons you just can't escape. Then we'll both be free."

The four stood before the sleeping old man in a strange bliss. It was nearly all over and they were just itching for the grand finale. Lauren slapped the guys cheek from his position in his wheelchair and he shot awake. "H-Hey!" Shawn croaked and he instantly turned white as his eyes met Karla's. "It's y-you." He muttered and Karla sighed before taking a seat in front of him. "Hello Shawn. It's been a while." Her voice monotone and calm. Jerome sat down on the floor with his legs crossed as he seemed to examine the man. Stiles was still by the door, silent and bursting with anger. Lauren stood behind Karla, playing gently with strands of her hair. "You were dead, I saw it in the papers. You died." Shawn was in hysterics, Lauren genuinely thought the guy was going to have a heart attack. "I didn't stay that way thanks to Padré Santos. Annoying old bastard wasn't he?"

"What are you doing here?" Shawn asked shyly and Karla just ignored him. She was just fine with memorising how old she had treated him. "I thought you were the one. I really did love you, but then you went and used me. You started a chain reaction, now I'm here to finally end things." Karla's voice held finality. Lauren stepped forward from around the chair and crouched down, holding the knife to the old mans throat. "Say your piece Shawn, cause after that the others want to say some things." Lauren warmed as the other two demons raised to attention.

"I went to your funeral. Your mom, she was silent and I think she stayed that way for years after. Your father was the only one who carried your coffin, everyone else was too scared to even touch it. Sofia, she was the only one who cried. In fact she sobbed. Her boyfriend Ricardo had to physically restrain her from jumping into your grave. I lived the rest of my life knowing that I started your downfall, it was hard to stay in Cojimar and walk past that diner. I always saw you inside sitting in our booth. Jesus, I even saw Stiles sat in there beside you as you both played chess. I saw you everywhere and no girlfriend or one night stand could change it. I hate you for that." Shawn spoke directly to Karla, who just listened with respect to a dead mans final words. "Though now, I can see that it truly is my fault because you're still here." Shawn finished and Stiles practically jogged forward and grabbed Shawn by the collar. "I don't think you remember that day clearly, you weren't there. You were in the bathrooms having a good time with Jocelyn, and you didn't even stay to watch her get lowered. Don't feed her lies minutes before you die, it's just pathetic." Stiles spat and he went to snatch the knife from Lauren, but Karla shook her head.

"It's the beginning of the end. I hope you rot." Stiles's voice held a long held venom that Karla knew he had. After all, he had hated what all those boys had done to her. Stiles was like her brother and for him to watch his sister be hurt over and over, it hurt him too. "You don't know me, but I know you Shawnie. What you did to Karla here, that's unforgivable. I just wish that I killed you instead of Alessandro, cause at least he was honest about his intentions. Anyway, I guess it's time for you to go. I'll see you in hell. Hey! We might just be roomies and I'll get to torture you for eternity. Either way, I can't wait." Jerome never dropped his smile, it was another reason that Karla was fond of him. He was always so upbeat and optimistic. It was oddly soothing.

"Goodbye Shawn." Karla said as Lauren slit the old mans throat right open, letting him slowly but surely choke on his own blood. "Who's your last name?" Karla asked tiredly but she was hushed by Lauren's lips smashing violently against hers. "I think you owe me something first."

Next chapter is sadly the last, bit of course Amante and the rest are going out with a fucking bang! You might just hate me for it but it's all good.

In case you didn't catch on, smut next chapter.