"How cryptic."

Lauren moaned in ecstasy as Karla sucked on her pulse point, leaving a dirty purple bruise that couldn't be hidden no matter the effort Lauren would put in. Karla had Lauren pinned down on her bed, hands crossed over each other above Lauren's head as she held them down, Lauren's legs were wrapped around the demons which brought their centres impossibly closer. Both of their lips swollen from the rough embraces they had shared.

Lauren flung her head back as the girl above her grounded down into her with her hips, so teasingly but enough to bring pleasure. "You know, I could always go for the other one." Karla mumbles as she hovered above Lauren, admiring the assault she just did on her neck. Lauren met the demons eyes with a playful stare. "I want to install fear in him, going for his partner is just the right way of doing so." Karla grinned at Lauren's statement. It seemed just like yesterday to Karla that Lauren was judging her for murdering the people she did. Now Lauren was telling her to kill and it was the same vice versa. "Real question is when are you finally going to fuck me?" Lauren asked as she played with the woman's hair as Karla had moved her arms, opting to stroke her sides with one hand whilst the other held her up. "After your next choice, since the person I want dead needs to be rid of. For the better of not only myself but the boys as well." Karla explained and Lauren furrowed her brow.

Matthew was someone from Karla's past, someone that deserved to die. The person next was someone close to someone Lauren wanted to scare. Lauren truly didn't know much about Karla's past, but she wondered if the next chosen was someone that Lauren knew about. "How cryptic." Lauren taunted and Karla leaned down to plant a long kiss on her lips. "I'll fuck you just right the second their blood is splattered on your beautiful skin." Karla promised before she rejoined their lips, effectively continuing their heated make out session.

Meanwhile, Dinah was back at Zac's strip club. The last time they spoke, he hadn't wanted anything to do with Amante; he only gave her the letter. However, Dinah was not leaving before he gave her a way to get rid of the demons in her house. Especially Amante, who had corrupted Lauren beyond repair. Her roommate was now a cold hearted killer, not Lauren Jauregui. If someone could help her, she knew Zac could and all he needed was some motivation.

"Back again? I thought I told you I want no part in whatever's going on?" Dinah looked to her right to see just the man she was looking for, staring her up and down like she were the last glass of water on Earth. "Well the situation is worse. Now my roommate is trapped in a game with Amante." Dinah explained with a tired tone. Zac gritted his teeth in annoyance. No matter how far he ran, his responsibilities to the Santo's name follows him. It was like an endless cycle that he couldn't escape; it irritated the man to no end. "I recommend you leave your friend. Once in a game with Amante, there's no escape apart from the one indicated." Zac was sympathetic toward Dinah, she truly had no idea how powerful the demons were. Zac had heard stories from his father, but even them kept him far away from the Dybbuk Box's burial place.

"What's the game their playing?" He asked out of pure curiosity and Dinah took a seat beside him, to be within close quarters to explain the blood sport. "I don't know much, but they tell each other to do stuff and they have to do it. Refusal to comply means that their existence is handed over to the other. Lauren could order Amante to go away and she'd have to. Amante could tell Lauren to kill herself and she'd have to." Dinah put as much detail that she gathered from Amante's previous explanation. Zac bowed his head suddenly and gripped the arm rests on his seat. "They don't tell each other to do just anything. One of them say a name to the other player, then that name they said is known as the chosen. The chosen has to die by the players hand before they turn is over. It's a game where they both benefit, it's a win win system." Zac recited, he remembered reading about that game in his grandfathers journals. It was Amante's favourite.

"It's Amante's turn now. Lauren killed Matthew Hussey." Dinah announced and Zac looked at her in shock. "If the chosen doesn't die by the players hands, a different name will be chosen. So trying to stop them is pointless. The best way to try and prevent death is to separate them, if they hear the name then the game continues." Zac advises and Dinah remembered just how close Lauren and Amante were, there was no way she could split them apart. "For the first time in my life, I don't have a plan. I have to standby and let my friend become a heartless killer." Dinah sighed and Zac just placed a hand on her shoulder in comfort.

Zac knew that he would probably be on the kill list. However, he couldn't help but wonder who's hand he'll die by. Lauren's? Amante's? It's not like it mattered to him, he was going to be killed either  was way.

So there's no way to stop the game.

Who'd you think Karla wants Lauren to kill next?

How'd you like Camren's strange relationship they suddenly have? A lot happened in the time jump, probably put in a few flashbacks if I'm feeling cheeky ;)