"Let the games begin."

2 Years Later

The loud buzzing bounced off the four cornered walls, letting the girl sat inside know that it was time to wake up. The girl however, she didn't sleep. She was too busy talking to her, listening as she spoke about the plan and letting herself fade as their lips would meet in burning embrace.  Lauren couldn't help but fall prey to Karla each time she was close, her scent of vanilla surrounded her so intensely that it was like she was always there, and she was. Karla would never leave her, and the other two would never leave Karla.

"Jauregui, you got a visitor." The guard announced, dressed in all white and filling up the doorway to her room, looking to be intimidating. Lauren wasn't, but she would've been those years ago. Karla grinned at the announcement, if it was who she planned would want to meet Jauregui, then their little game was moving smoothly. "Mind telling me who?" Lauren queried as she was dragged down the tiled corridors to the visitation rooms. "No idea, just know that he's old." The guard responded as he unlocked the doors. Stiles memorised the code, just as he had with every keypad they ever crossed. Jerome couldn't contain his excitement and bounced around like a baby goat. Karla had a dirty grin on her face, it was her turn in the game next, and she couldn't wait to see who Lauren would choose. Karla had made her choice, and she couldn't wait to see how Lauren completed the task.

After all, they had spent two long years waiting for Karla's choice to finally step forward.

"I hear you've been wishing to talk to me?" The old man asked as Lauren took a seat in front of him. Jerome crept up behind the man and gave his hair a long sniff. The man didn't notice since only Lauren could see them, but when Jerome started cackling dramatically, Lauren knew she'd finally found him. "I want to ask you about Karla Estrabao. I'm sure you remember her." Lauren stated rather than asked. The old man looked taken aback by the statement and especially by the monotone voice of the girl. "How could I forget the woman who slaughtered my dog?" Karla grinned at his rhetorical question, she was so anxious to see the ending results.

"Did you love her in any way? Did you treasure her as she deserved?"

"She was just a bit fun. My wife was a bore in bed, only liked one position and hated to switch it up. Karla, oh dear did she know how to fuck. She was the best bit of ass I've ever had."

"Was that all she was? Just some ass on the side?"

"Of course. I couldn't marry some slut like that, especially since she was poor."

"If she were rich?"

"I would've married her. With or without consent."

"Tell me, if she were in front of you, would you be saying such things?"

"Probably not. She was a psychopath, and I'd rather not test my luck."

"That's a shame, because she's right here with us, and she's got some unfinished business with you."

As Lauren finished the sentence, Karla appeared right before both their eyes. Her smirk was wide as she stared at her ex, who was frozen in his seat. "What's the matter Matthew? Cat got your tongue?" Karla teased and she stood back as Lauren flung herself over the table and snapped his neck, so effortlessly that it looked rehearsed.

"Let the games begin." Stiles muttered as Lauren approached Karla, smacking their lips together so harshly that they teeth must've clashed and then she whispered in Amante's ear, making it officially Karla's turn in the sick, twisted game the demon created.

One where you only survive if you do as the other says. A game where you always win.

You ain't ready hoes. You ain't ready for this shit.

(If you see that I keep updating chapters I've already posted it's cause I'm putting character pictures!)

Matthew Hussey