possible new friend*(chapter 3)

"You can call me Sthe, for short". I blinked then nodded , I attempted to pull my hand from his grip but it only tightened.

"Uh..Sthe, please let go of my hand". "No, let's go for a stroll Dali" my cheeks turned pink as I thought of people seeing me holding Sthe's hand. "Please let me go". "Dali, be obedient and let's walk I'll show you around" he started to walk so I was automatically dragged behind him.

His back muscles rippled as he moved and I wondered why I did not look like that. I had a fit body of cause, like a swimmers body. "Where are you taking me?" I asked Sthe, "nowhere really we're just walking around.

I've been having a little bad luck hunting these days, but now that I have came face to face with a pale goddess then I'm positive my luck will turn around" he said then looked at me.

I wondered if I had heard him correctly, did he really just call me a pale goddess?. "Why a goddess though? I'm a man". "I'm aware of that but you smell sweet and look fragile, not like a man at all".

I frowned at that ,"I'm a man I can prove it I've got the same man parts as you trust me". "Well I suggest you don't show me your body you might end up round with my offspring". What was even wrong with this man? I thought to myself. He was acting really oddly, who even says that to another man.

Me and Sthe, walked down the village without speaking much. The silence was really calming. He still refused to
let go of my hand that I finally gave up. "I want to go to the river" I declared feeling a bit hot.

He did not say anything but still pulled me the direction of the river. There we met a couple of women fetching water, the women were speaking cheerfully but became quiet when they noticed us.

"Leave" he ordered. The women gulped yet one of them looked at me with concern and I wondered why. She was also stunning like the rest of the women I had met so far. Contrary to the look she gave me her friend glared at me as she looked at me and Sthe's interlinked hands.

I once again tried to pull my hand away to no avail. The women non the less left leaving just me and Sthe."What did you want to do?" he asked now looking down at me, "I wanted to swim but I don't think that's a good idea now".

"Why is that?" to tell the truth even I had no answer to that question. Something just told me not to get naked in that man's presence. I felt somewhat self conscious near him.

"What a wise decision you made" he said and we sat down and he told me more about their culture. "Are you married Sthe?" I just had to ask because it seemed odd that a man like him would be single.

"No" was his reply, "how come? you're very handsome" I blunted out without noticing and by the time I did my cheeks were flaming from embarassment. That's when I heard his chuckle and it actually send chills down my spine and goosebumps rose on my skin.

"Don't laugh at me" I said a little upset with him now. For the first time in years I felt like throwing a childish tantrum. "My Dali, don't be angry though you do look quite beautiful with that expression too".

My eyes widened as I looked at the strange friend I had made. He called me beautiful, I've been called many attractive names but never beautiful. He sounded so genuine too.

"We should get back I'll take you to your hotel room since the sun has set and there is danger lurking around at this time of the night".

I nodded since I somewhat felt safe with the man. He sent me back and went home. That night I found myself strangely thinking about Sthe. I sighed before my eyes completely shut and I fell into a deep slumber.