phone call from home*(chapter 8)

I sat in my hotel room lost in my own thoughts when my phone rang .I answered without thinking, "hello", "come back home!", father's voice rang out making me shake and look down .

I hated how weak I was when I heard someone shouting , all my life, all my parents have ever done is shout at me .

I hanged up as soon as he began yelling, my phone rang again , I ignored it , but it kept on ringing making me groan in annoyance. I finally answered, "I'm not coming back til my vication of one month is over" , "you will come back" .

He commanded, for some reason I felt a strange sense of bravery , "no father, that will not be happening, for once you will have to listen to me. I need to let off some steam , there's too much pressure there so I'm not coming back until I feel more like a human and not a tool to be used for personal gain . By the way father don't call again , I'm going to turn off my phone if you need me then you'll have to wait one full month" .

After saying those words I hanged up the phone. For a while I did not fall asleep , finally I did in the early hours of the morning.

The next morning I overslept, I was woken up by gentle hands touching my face. They felt so warm and big, I snuggled a little closer to the warmth. Wait hands?! I woke up with a start , my eyes met brown ones, Sthe, sat there looking at me.

"Morning Dali", "g.. good morning", I sturttered flustered. "You sleep too deeply don't you think? if I did not have this impacable self control within me I would have given into temptation. The clothes your wearing are too thin ain't they? simple boxers and a long shirt. What an irresistible sight, drool worthy really".

My eyes opened wide at his words and i pulled my sheet a bit higher to cover myself up , his hungry look made me blush and fidget.

I've been looked at like that before but not this intensely, his look was deep and filled with another emotion I could only describe as a look of love , it was tender like I was the only thing that existed in the world , something very special.

The look made my heart race , I looked down and fiddled with my fingers , long ,thick fingers lifted my chin up.

"Dali, always look up , don't be so timid, your much stronger than this I can tell . Anytime you feel timid think about me , I'll always protect you, is that clear?" I nodded almost close to tears , this was the first time someone has ever spoken to me in such a manner , so tender and caring.

His eyes moved to my lips , I looked into his eyes , my gaze not weavering . Slowly he bend down but then a knock sounded from the door. "Room service", the hotel staff lady spoke.

Sthe, cursed , "why are they only coming just as I was about to taste my future?". He spoke those words with a sigh. I blushed even harder , "you look so ripe my pale beauty", he said before he opened the door .

He glared at the woman who entered the room , she bowed to him and placed the food cart in the middle of the room before she ran out like her behind was on fire.

"She is finally gone, go take a shower and fix up, it's time for hunting" . "Your really taking me with you?" I asked with shinning eyes , he chuckled a bit and nodded , "oh thank you" I said and threw myself in his arms for a hug , my face burned even more when I realised what I had done .

"I'm so sorry" , "I don't mind the more you fall into my arms the better and easier it is to keep you closer to me" . Our eyes remained locked , "come on go and take a shower" he reminded.

I nodded as he let me down from his embrace. I ran to the bathroom and took a warm shower. Soon I finished and walked out of the room my feet took me straight to my closet.

"Dali, what did I say about being naked infront of me?" Sthe, asked his gaze more preditorious than ever before . It made me whimper , I watched as he stood up and walked with a powerful stance towards me.