Nina conceived*(40)

I felt somehow lighter after I forgave my parents . I could feel the huge burden that had followed me my whole life had finally Fallen off. I asked my parents if they would be going back to America with my grandparents but they told me no . They told me they rather loved south Africa and they enjoyed not being stared at like they contracted some type of illness.

I was honestly happy they were staying , it was about time we bonded . So weeks past just like that and I had never been more happy , my parents tried their best to try and get to know me and my family and I truly appreciated their effort. The twins were very happy to get to know their grandparents . I had never seen mother and father more happy , they seemed like they were free and I was glad for that .

Sitting on the front porch after dinner I was tired and all I wanted was to go to bed . That was when I heard an excited screech . I lifted my head from my husband's chest and smiled . Nina , stood there before me glowing like never before . She looked really happy and finally looked her age . " What has made you so happy Nina?" I asked her curiously. At my question she burst into tears and I panicked.

"Ajax , I'm finally pregnant , I'm going to be a mother " she said still crying , I stood up from Sthe's lap and went to her . I just embraced her and laughed happily , I was so glad and grateful that she could finally be fully happy . " I'm so happy for you Nina , I hope you have a strong and beautiful child " my words were true and I hoped they would come true .

"He will be mama " Gift's voice suddenly spoke , startling me near to death . I really could never predict the actions of that boy . I still can't. " Why are you saying that Gift?" I asked him seriously. " I just know Mama because his very special to me , aunty Nina , take good care of him because he is my gift from above" I was shocked by his words , they were unbelievable til what grandma told me hit me like lightning. The boy was going to be Gift's significant other.

Nina , looked really confused and I could not find it in me to clarify what my child meant. I could not do it , what if she did everything to stop destiny like the queen mother had . I was truly frightened." What do you mean by he ?" She looked at Gift , for an answer. " Your going to have a son aunty Nina" Nina , was really shocked by his words . " I'm only a month along how can you tell?"

Gift , smiled at her without a word then left us alone to take in his words . He ran to Joy , and they ran away to find Mariam and Lebo's children . " Don't worry about how he knew all that , just do as he said , that child of yours is special". Nina , just nodded and I went in to call Mariam and Lebo, to celebrate I also wanted Thandi , to join us so I sent someone to call her . I was truly happy for Nina . I hoped she would always be happy.

Sthe , smiled at me and whispered," so when are we going to make another child ?" I looked at him skeptically .

" Sthe , you know I don't want another child " he knew my fear , I was almost dead the last time I gave birth to the twins . Getting pregnant again struck a big fear inside of me ." Dali, this time it will be different and I know it , I know your afraid , but you don't have to be , I promise I will always be there ".

" I know Sthe , but everytime I think about it I get so frightened" Sthe , looked at me with love in his brown eyes . The eyes that only saw me and I knew it . That man would do anything for me , even give me his life.

I wanted to make him happy , truly happy but I could not think about having another child it was simply too much for me to think about.

I looked at him and kissed him slowly without a word . I wanted to show him that no matter what I loved him . He kissed me back of cause and we fell into it til we heard multiple throats clearing.

I looked up from my husband's embrace and my cheeks became inflamed . I was so embarassed. Everyone was standing there . Mother, grandpa Titan , Mariam , Lebo , Nina and even Thandi .

I tried to hide my embarassment by burying my head on my husband's chest ,Which rumbled as he chuckled and held me tighter. " I love your reactions so much Dali " he told me and I hit his chest , trying to get him to stop teasing me .

" Anyway Dali , I'll leave you guys to your celebration and go drinking with the other man at the back , I heard Mariam , made some strong traditional beer " I looked at Mariam and she smiled at me . " I did dear , don't worry about brother-in-law , after it's hit him hard he'll come and show you a good time " my mouth dropped at that and I watched as Sthe , walked away with more confidence than usual it really made me crazy suspicious.

"Anyway guys thank you for coming with food and drinks " I thanked them with a wide grin . " I've got good news" I said looking at Nina , and we yelled together " she's\ I'm pregnant!!"

Everyone was shocked then they suddenly yelled happily too. They all gave Nina , hugs and I smiled warmly. " Congratulations sweetheart" my mother congratulated. " Thank you Mrs Tailor" my mother smiled at her then at me . " So should I be expecting another grandchild from you Ajax?" I looked at her wide eyed .

" Mother no" I replied feeling very embarassed and they all laughed at me which made me pout. " Don't worry Mrs Tailor, after today he'll surely give you one " Mariam , said winking at my mother .

I could not believe the nerve of that woman . " That won't be happening anytime soon , thank you very much" I said while holding my hip in a diva pose. Mariam , just looked at me mysteriously , which made me really suspicious. What the hell did she do to my husband's beer . " Mariam , what did you do ?" I asked her with narrowed eyes .

" Nothing dear , just you know made sure the men will be keeping you all up all night long " we all looked at her shocked . "What does that mean?" My mother asked nervously. " Yeah please explain yourself young lady" grandpa Titan , said with a stern voice.

" I spiked the traditional beer all our husbands are drinking" she said smirking. We all looked at her In horror and we all began to run the same direction . I could not believe she did that . My husband was a beast in bed , can you imagine what he'd do if his sexual desire was enhanced? Yeah I thought so it'd be super bad.

"Sthe! step away from the beer " I warned with urgency . I could tell the others were just as equally agitated. They also stopped their husbands from drinking . To our horror though their drinking pots were halfway empty .

I looked at Sthe , and his brown eyes were darker as he looked at me . I laughed nervously , "honey are you okay ?" I asked hoping the drug would not affect him ." I'm very okay Dali" he spoke his voice deeper and it sent shivers down my spine . With just those words I knew I had a long night ahead of me .

I cursed Mariam ,in my heart, she ruined our celebration and made me sleep with a mutated beast . Sthe , picked me up bridal style Infront of everyone and walked to our room. I cried without tears at my fate .

I prayed Marian's husband would do her for two days so she'll learn her lesson. Who would have thought I had cursed myself instead . By the time I got to rest I was thoroughly exhausted . I might have fallen into a coma , who knows , what I knew was my husband must never , ever come near any drugs of that nature ever again and I emphasise never .
_____________________________________hey everyone here's another update enjoy😘