pampered wife*(chapter 22)

Sthe ,took care of me the whole day after giving me a bath and i should confess I've never felt so shy before .

He hand fed me , the other thing was he carried me everywhere. It was late in the afternoon when both my grandfathers decided to visit me .

They both seemed a bit awkward seeing how Sthe ,took care of me . Grandpa Titan , spotted  a sweet smile on his face everytime he looked at us then pouted looking at grandfather.

"Why do you never take care of me like that ?" He asked sounding very serious . I wanted to laugh as my grandfather tried to find the right words to coax his 'wife' , it was a truly funny sight.

My grandfather then looked at me , "this is your fault" , my eyes widened in amusement , "how is your incompetence my fault?". "Oh , you have the guts to talk to your grandfather like that" .

"No I don't but I know you won't be able to do anything to me , my husband will protect me" , I said smugly still in Sthe's arms , he was feeding me watermelon.

The melon tasted pretty sweet when he fed it to me . Grandpa Titan, once again looked at grandfather , "I'm getting myself another husband" , as he spoke he looked at Sthe , "Grandson in law, where can I find a handsome , caring and loving stud like you in this place?" .

My grandfather's jaw dropped at those words , he glared at Sthe, playfully , "don't you dare tell him or I'll introduce your wife to a lot of handsome studs".

Sthe , looked shocked which made me burst out laughing . I was cooped up in the hotel room the whole day so I finally felt it was time to go for a stroll around the village .

To tell the truth I loved walking around the village , I felt so free , well that was how I felt at first til everyone started to kind of hate me for stealing their prince.

So like that I told everyone we are going for a stroll . Sthe , had me on his back the whole time as we walked around the village.

I looked at a few women and they looked back at me with hateful looks , I could swear one even sneered at me . For some reason I did not care .

I spotted Thandi , and called out to her , she turned and smiled brightly at me . "Hey little Ajax, how was your night dear?" She asked walking up to us .

I blushed at her question and she cooed , "oh my god I've got to find Mariam , looks like I've got some juicy gossip".

I looked at her bewildered and she looked at me mischievously and winked . My eyes widened , I never thought my sweet Thandi, could be so mischievous.

"Thandi, stop hanging out with Mariam, she's a bad influence on you", I looked at her as if I was a mother scolding her child.

Everyone laughed and I introduced Thandi, to my grandfathers. That night I surprisingly fell into a deep sleep of cause I should have known it would never be peaceful .

Grandma visited me again , "grandchild your in grave danger , tomorrow you must leave but at night after Sthe, has gone to bed . He must not see you leave, those that are plotting against you will get what they deserve. Take care child" .

Throughout the whole time she was talking I felt my heartbreaking, I had to leave my husband only because someone decided to place me in their black books.

That night after I woke up I silently wept as I looked at my dear husband. The husband I would have to leave behind only after two days of marriage.