wedding night (2)* (chapter 21)

After I finally lost my innocence to my husband , I slept in his embrace. The problem was I could not sleep no matter how much I tried .

There was just something telling me I should not sleep. That feeling like my hair was being pulled came again .

I was frightened, I tightened my hold on Sthe, who was sleeping like the dead , did the man not feel in danger I wondered .

As I was trying to ignore the feeling ,it got stronger , so I opened my eyes only to meet with a silhouette of a person near the door , the thing that unnerved me was how they just stood there not saying a word .

Suddenly their hand raised as if they were planning to attack me or something , at that I screamed , well I tried to . I clutched onto Sthe, hoping he'd wake up , but no , as I said , he slept like the dead .

As I thought my life was over , the bead necklace on my neck began to shake . As it shook ,the person stopped their movements then screamed before they disappeared.

That is when Sthe, decided to wake up , for some reason I was angry at him . So I did the next best thing , I hit him on his chest , over and over again , he did not stop me .

After that I felt like my hands were broken , I began to wonder again , was the man's chest made out of steel?.

"Dali , are you calm now?" He asked and I cursed myself for finding his voice sexy .

"Don't talk , that person could have killed me and what where you doing when I was fighting for my life? Oh yeah you were sleeping! Peacefully in dreamland , dreaming about , God knows what".

Sthe, looked at me surprised , "that is odd , I would have known if someone had entered our bridal hut" .

His lips formed a frown , dare I say I just wanted to kiss him at that moment , but I shook my head , chanting , pull yourself together Ajax , come on.

"Someone wants your life?" I nodded. Sthe , seemed calm after asking that question, too calm . "If I find them , they better hope their already a ghost .

You can't sleep now right?" He asked me , "yes I'm still afraid" at my words he held me tighter . "I will protect you" , after he said that he told me stories to distract me and it worked , finally I fell into a deep , dreamless sleep.

Early the next morning I woke up to find Sthe, staring at me , "well this can't get any creepier" he chuckled at that and gave me a sweet long lasting kiss that I fell into .

I smiled as we broke the kiss , "morning hubby" , "morning wife , time for breakfast". I tried to stand up but hissed as I remembered the night before's events .

I finally let go of my treasured 'V' card , "I can't walk Sthe, and I need a bath, please help me out" . He smirked , "I'll take you to your hotel room and clean you up" .

Without warning he picked me up bridal style and just walked out of our bridal hut , just like that all eyes were on us . I was so embarassed that I hid my face on the crook of his neck. "Don't worry Dali, they know you look good in my arms" . I blushed even harder at that . Damn that shameless man .

""""""""'"""'''''"""""""""""""""""""""'""'''hello everyone sorry I've not updated in a while I was busy with exams 😁😁