flight home*(chapter 23)

The next day I spent the whole day with my husband together . I smiled brightly as if my heart was not breaking deep inside of me .

That night as I boarded the flight back home , I felt lifeless like I was just a walking corpse.

The flight went by quickly , I did not inform my parents of my arrival neither did I inform my grandfathers that I was leaving ,I just left.

For a few days I did not leave my apartment , but soon I felt like I would go crazy so I decided to go back to work. My work efficiency became even better probably because I put my all into my work .

I wanted to forget my pain even if it was for a moment. A week past just like that . I don't know how my father knew I was back but I got a call with a special invitation to dinner at an expensive restaurant.

I accepted since I knew they gave me no choice . "Mother , father and lady Jennifer" , I greeted them politely without a hint of a smile on my face .

"Sit down" , my father commanded , I did as told , "so anyway soon it will be your engagement party" . I looked at my father with lifeless eyes , I did not comment at all .

If they thought I was marrying that woman Jennifer ,they were in for a surprise.

Just as I was about to order my food the waiter came with some nasty smelling food making my stomach Chun , I stood up in a haste and ran to the bathroom , I threw up all the food I had consumed during the day .

I felt miserable , I took some minutes before I left the restaurant , I did not tell the three anything . Another week passed and I was happy I was not sick anymore , I only threw up once and I was okay after that .

I started eating anything that had carrots in It, and I hated carrots. I found it strange but still I ignored it . Then there was my mood it kept on changing in a matter of minutes.

If I see a mistake with my paperwork I would cry then I'd get angry . The whole thing was disturbing to tell the truth. My only explanation was I was too sad , so with that I got on with my days .

As a month passed , my Parents kept on putting pressure on me to get engaged to Jennifer and marry her. I wanted to just tell them I had a husband but I did not , did they deserve to know? Hell no.

I knew how they would react and I did not want to see it , Even though they were horrible parents they were still my parents and I loved them .

My grandfathers finally got back to the state and I immediately went to visit them .I asked them about my husband and I got really sad at their words , they told me Sthe, was going crazy without me and the village was in chaos.

I wanted to go to him and hold him in my arms , tell him I'm okay but I could not . "I'm hungry" , I told grandpa Titan , "we just ate" , he said to me looking me incredulously.

"At this rate you'll get out of shape" , commented my grandfather . For some odd reason I became very emotional, "I'm getting fat?" Their eyes widened at my reaction . "No , no, no , grandson I did not mean that I was just trying to say it's not healthy to over eat" .

At his words I became angry, "but I'm hungry, I wish to eat now!" I was simply fuming. Their mouths were agape in shock . "Okay I'll cook for you okay" grandpa Titan , coaxed me .

I giggled hearing he'll cook for me . "Are you okay?" They asked spooked , at that I got sad , "you think I'm sick now?", "Wow" , they both said in unison. "We need to visit the hospital" , "no" I refused .

"If you don't do it you won't get the carrot cake I baked" threatened grandpa Titan, sternly. I lowed my head and nodded to show them I agreed.