Chapter 1 - The New Kids

[STRONG LANGUAGE!!]

Hereford Base, England
17th November 2019
Saturday, 7:37 A.M

No POV -

The Rainbow Six Base was quiet today, not many operatives we're doing much at the start of their weekend.

The base was almost lifeless.

There were a few guards around the perimeter, not Rainbow operatives themselves, but well trained nonetheless.

The 4 stationed at the main gate were waiting for the convoy that was running late.

'Seriously? Where the fuck are they?' One if the guards said.

'Dunno man, but they'd better hurry up.' Another Replied.

As they were talking, the other two guards were monitoring the CCTV over looking the road.

They were able to clearly see the convoy driving along the dirt path.

'They're nearly here, Sharpen up!' One if the guards bellowed.

About 10 seconds afterwards, 4 Black Range Rover Discoveries arrived at the gate.

One if the guards approached the gate, and the convoy sitting behind it.

The Guard walked past the gate, and up the the lead car, knocking on the driver side window.

The window rolled down, revealing a man, who was an Driver for Team Rainbow.

The Guard and Driver were familiar, knowing each other's names.

'So Danny, how'd the pick up go?'

'Nothing different' The driver said, showing an ID card.

'Same back here man, you didn't miss much.' The guard replied, walking away.

'Open it up!' He called to the other guards, who promptly raised the gate, allowing the cars to drive into the car park of Hereford Base.

As soon as all the cars stopped, the back doors swung open, with 3 people  climbing out of the back of each car, with a 4th person getting out of the passenger side of the car.

[Y/N's] POV -

I climbed out the back of the Car, finally getting some breathing room instead of being huddled up next to the squad.

'Hey, [Y/N] how'd the trip go for you?  Looked like Sleeping Beauty for the majority of it!'

I turned around to see Rossi laughing and jogging over to me.

'Yeah, whatever, I'd do anything to get out of hearing another 'Rossi is the best' story' I replied.

'You know you like them [Y/N]' He Replied.

'You know we're supposed to use our code names...at least until we're initiated.' I said, as we both started walking.

'Oh....okay. Hey Guys! We need to use code names nowww!' Rossi shouted back to the rest of the squad.

There was Evo, who was a serious guy who didn't talk much but was still a good guy.

And there was Eagle, an absolute Gem. She was responsible for improving everyone's gadgets, And was always putting the squad first.

Eagle laughed at Rossi's joke while Evo just scoffed.

'Fuck....Off' I said, flipping him off.

'You can't deny it Black, you know you love me really!' He said.