Chapter 2 - Meeting

[STRONG LANGUAGE!!]

Hereford Base, England
17th November 2019
Saturday, 8:07 A.M

No POV -

All of the new squads were unsure of who was going to speak and who was going to say what.

The voice was still facing away from them, with the back of the chair in their view.

'Hmph, I guess that's a yes...'

The chair spun around to reveal a woman, who was clearly very serious and who had a fair amount of military experience.

She wasn't the tallest or bulkiest of people, but she's still had an aura of superiority, which all the recruits had found out....even [Y/N]

[Y/N's] POV -

Even though Six had spun around, it felt like there wasn't a person sitting there, but a robot.

She looked like someone who would give her all to a job over who she actually is, and she likes it that way.

We were all lined up against the wall, with our hands behind our backs, as Six looked at us, starting at the other end to where I was.

She eventually made her way up to me and Rossi, giving both of us a look over, without saying anything, which was pretty unnerving.

'So....Which one of you is Rossi?'

Rossi smiled and confidently stepped forward.

'It's me....ma'am'

'Hmm. I've been told your a bit of a trouble maker, or atleast very charismatic. I hope your squad leader can manage you, because I'm not going to tolerate cockiness.'

Rossi just nodded his head, turned around and walked back to us, smiling slightly.

All of us kept looking forward.

There was a longer pause than before, before Someone from another squad spoke up.

'Ma'am, what do we need to do next? Or...now?'

'Glad you asked....Can I have your code name?'

'It's Glacier Ma'am.'

'Okay, Glacier, and the rest of you, as for right now, you have made it to the first test, which will be commencing at 9 A.M. You'll need to report to the Gym where we can start the test. Until then you have an hour to go and learn the base, or find certain rooms.'

There was another pause.

'Unless you are a squad Leader, Dismissed'

Rossi looked over to me, and smiled,

'Good luck man, meet you outside.'

He left after this, with a smirk on his face.

Everyone had soon filed out apart from Me and 3 others.

'Okay, so you are all squad leaders....can I take all of your names starting from...you.' Six said.

She pointed at the person who was on the other side of the line to me, who was the leader of the squad Glacier was in.

'I'm Loki Ma'am' He Replied.

'You?' Six said, pointing to the person to Loki's right.

'Shadow Ma'am.'

'You?' She said, pointing to the right again.