Chapter 4 - Show Off

[STRONG LANGUAGE!!!]

Hereford Base, England
17th November 2019
Saturday, 8:47 A.M

[Y/N's] POV -

We had all walked up to the open door, leading to the gym.

I took the lead, with Evo, Rossi then Eagle.

Six was already waiting in there, with her back turned to us.

There was a man, wearing a black G.I.G.N uniform, who was waiting with her, looking towards the door.

As we walked in, he looked up at us.

'Ah, you must be a new squad.' He said, with a french accent, noticeable in his voice, which was kind of obvious.

'I am Montagne, and I help with the Recruiting In Team Rainbow.'

Even though he was French, his English wasn't bad.

'I'm Black, and this Is Evo, Rossi and Eagle.' I said, pointing to each squad member.

Montagne stuck his hand out for a hand shake, which I accepted first, them followed by the rest of the squad.

Six had turned around by this point.

'Ah, the first to be here, I like that attitude.' She Said, crossing her arms.

'We do try Ma'am' Eagle said from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and nodded at her, smiling.

As I turned, I saw another squad walk in behind us.

'Hmmm, another set of Early birds.' Six commented.

Montagne went around and greeted that squad in the same way he did to ours.

After 3 more minutes, the other two squads had arrived at the gym.

After the meetings, Six decided to start the Training routine.

'As I'm sure everyone knows, this is Montagne, I'll let him explain what your going to be doing here.' She said.

'Thank you Ma'am. So, you'll all be on a treadmill each, and each squad will be put onto the same settings as the others. The squad who has the longest running members will be the 'winner'. However, individual performance of what we'll be looking for here.' He explained.

Everyone in the room nodded and looked around to each others squads.

'Okay...we'll get started.'

Along each of the 16 Treadmills, all of the squads lined up.

It was Wolf's Squad, the Mine, Then Loki's and lastly, Shadow's squad.

'And...Start.'

As soon as Montagne said that, all of our Treadmills started up on the slowest speed, and after around 30 seconds, increased by 1.

'Umm, quick question?' Someone from another squad called out.

'What is It Blade?' Montagne answered.

'Why are we going up so slow?' He responded.

'Be as accurate as possible.' Six replied, cutting Montagne off.

—————————————————
*5 Minutes Into The Drill *
—————————————————

It was starting to get to a running speed, which was making all of us work harder than just walking, which were were limited to before.