Chapter 19 - Family?

[STRONG LANGUAGE!!!]

Hereford Base, England
17th November 2019
Saturday, 9:38 P.M

[Y/N's] POV -

Thankfully, we were nearing the end of the day.

And what a day it was.

I don't think the action stops here.

I thought all I had to deal with was Rossi. But now the Bosak sisters and fighting.

Why?

Me and Ela were both laying on her bed.

We hadn't talked much since Ela mentioned her Sister.

I decided that it'd be best if I left.

So I sat up, and spun my legs off the bed.

That got Ela's attention because she looked over at me.

'I think I'm going to get to bed. I got to sort this Shit out with Rossi tomorrow.' I said.

'Okay. I'll see you tomorrow right?' She said, sitting up too.

'Yeah. I don't see why not.' I said.

'Okay. We normally always have relaxed Sundays unless a mission is active.' She explained, as she got up and walked over to a desk in her room.

I opened her door and turned to her, asking,

'Do you guys have any...drinks? I'm dying for something before I go to sleep.' I said.

'Yeah, the canteen is always open.' She said.

'Great. I'll see you tomorrow.' I said.

Ela blew a kiss and smiled, which I returned as I shut the door.

It was nice having someone around. But I couldn't stop the thoughts that this was both of us acting on a spike.

Maybe this is doomed to fail.

I walked down the stairs outside of Ela's room.

I wanted to grab a drink before I chilled in my room.

Water wasn't the biggest appeal to me. I wanted something with a little flavour.

I wasn't planning on going to sleep. I wanted to figure out what I could with the two sisters.

Grace would be a help but she's on a course.

It's only just hit me. A course at 9:30?

Great.

I walked down the silent halls. Only the sound of my steps echoed.

Talk about creepy.

All I could think about when I was walking to the canteen was what I could do to help.

I need to sort things out with Rossi too.

After walking a little further, I pulled my phone out of my trouser pocket and opened it.

I tapped on the Contacts app and scrolled to The names beginning with E.

'Evo.'

There you are.

I clicked the name, and then the green icon, which caused the phone to starting ringing.

I put the phone to my ear and waited, whilst still walking to the canteen.

'Hey Man.'

'Hey Evo. How'd things go with Rossi?' I asked.

'Can't tell. We never got into his room and he wouldn't answer the phone. Best we got from him was that he was fine and to leave him alone.'