Chapter One - The Move

KEYS:
Y/N = Your name
F/N = First Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
E/C = Eye color
S/C = Skin Color
H/C = Hair Color
H/L = Hair Length
Italics = Thoughts

Enjoy the chapter my lovelies!

"Mother, why do we have to move to Japan!?" I say, tears appearing in the corner of my eyes.

"(Y/N) dear, I do not want to do this, but we must. Your aunt and uncle are very sick at the moment, and I promised them we would go visit. I only meant it as a visit, but as it turns out we have to move there."

I wasn't able to understand it. She was being so vague about the situation, and wouldn't tell me anything! I was so mad at her, but instead of yelling, punching, or anything of that nature, I just cried. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore.

"M-Mother, w-why must we go?! I don't want to lose my friends!" I was on the ground at this point, shaking and crying. All she could do was reassure me and say sweet little nothing's.

"Honey, it will be all fine." She said, her hand wrapped around my shaking figure. I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped her hand away and yelled,

"YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME OR MY FEELINGS! ALL YOU EVER CARED ABOUT WAS YOURSELF! I HATE YOU!" With that said, I ran to my room.

-Time Skip-

I awoke from my slumber. I held my head in the palms of my hands, hoping the headache I was getting would go away. My eyes dart open as soon as I recalled what happened last night. I held my hand over my mouth, in terror of what I said.

'H-How could I say that to her?! Oh my Lord, mother, please don't hate me! I love you, I love you so much! ' My (E/C) eyes began to swell with tears, but before they could fall from my eyes, I wiped them away. I quickly ran downstairs and searched for my mother.

I found her sitting on the couch sipping tea and reading the newspaper. I slowly approached her from behind. I wrap my arms around her and whisper,

"Mother, I am so sorry for what I said. I could never hate you. I love you with all of my heart, and I know you're not doing this to hurt me. I love you mother."

We sat there for what seemed like an eternity. My mother soon mumbled,

"I know dear, I love you too. I know you meant no harm, it's just...I hate seeing you so upset, I just want you to be my happy little girl. I love you (Y/N)." We then separate, and begin to pack our things for Japan.

I had texted my friends about the ordeal last night, and they all exploded my phone with questions. I answered most of them before going to bed.

'I love them all so much, they're great friends.' I was finished packing my things up, but before I could get everything downstairs the doorbell rang. I quickly go over to the door, and I'm met with three people.

"ELLA, NOAH, ALEX?!" I yell before I'm consumed by their hugs.

"(Y/N)!!" They all say in unison while suffocating me.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" I say while detaching myself from them.

"Well~ we came to see our best friend off, duh!" Ella says. I stare at her in shock.

"A-Aren't you guys mad?"

"Tch, why would we be mad?" Alex says.

"Yeah, you're high if you think we're mad!" Noah pipes in. I stare at them all wide-eyed before hugging them, tears forming again.

"I-I love you guys so much, nobody could ever replace you!" I say hugging them all tighter. They all returned the hug. It didn't last long since Ella had said,