Chapter Six - The visit

'Ah, I'm so glad it's the weekend right now..' I say, before crashing onto my bed. I was drifting off into the dream realm, but before I could fall asleep my mother called me from downstairs. I groan before tossing myself out of bed, and heading downstairs.

"Mother, w-what do you need?"

"Do you remember the whole point of us coming here?" She asked. I scratched my chin, trying to remember the reason. I shake my head in a 'no' gesture taking a seat on the couch across from the woman. She let out a deep sigh before saying,

"We came here to visit your aunt and uncle. They're deathly sick with an unknown disease." My eyes shoot open, and before my mother knew it I was upstairs getting ready.

I searched my closet, and decided to go with a (F/C) hoodie, and some black skinny jeans. I throw on a (F/C) beanie, and some converse. Once done with the clothing, I head downstairs. My mother was patently waiting at the door, tapping her foot on the ground.

"Are you ready?" My mother asks. I simply nod my head, and grab my phone. We both walked to our relatives house, seeing as we didn't have a car yet.

While walking, I felt a 'Buzz' against my thigh. I turn my phone on, and see a text message from someone.

Josuke:

Heya (Y/N).

Me:

Oh, hello Josuke!

Josuke:

I was wondering if you would like to go out with me today? ER I MEAN, NOT LIKE A DATE OR ANYTHING! Just maybe like a little walk? Agh! I'm sorry, I'm really bad at this type of stuff.

I giggle, getting the attention of my mother, before responding with,

Me:

Aw man! I really would like to, but I can't. I'm visiting my aunt and Uncle today. Maybe tomorrow?

Josuke:

Oh, yeah that'd be fine! I hope you have fun, bye (Y/N)!

-Chat Ended-

My mother looked at me, an eyebrow raised before asking,

"Who was that?"

"O-Oh, that wad one of my guy f-friends. Josuke." She looked at me wide eyed, and an evil smile appeared on her face.

"Does my sweet little (Y/N) have a boyfriend perhaps?" My eyes shot open, my face turning red instantly.

"N-N-NO! I-IT'S JUST THAT W-WE ARE FRIENDS!" I stuttered out, my face getting more red. She started to laugh, before patting me on the back.

"It's okay dear! I won't be mad if you do. I'll actually be happy!" She said, trying to reassure me.

"WE'RE NOT DATING!" I yelled, trying to explain the situation. She laughed at my attempts, and before I knew it, we were in front of my aunt's home.

I swallowed my saliva, starting to get worried. My mother knocked at the door, someone approaching us. I was shocked to see who answered.

"K-KAKYOIN!?" The male stared at me, before suffocating me in a huge hug.

"OH MY LORD! (Y/N), YOU'VE GOTTEN SO BIG!" He said, finally releasing me. I wheezed trying to catch my breath.