Chapter Two - Cousins

"Mother! I am going to go out today and explore!" I shout, getting my shoes on. Mother simply let out an "OKAY!", and I was off. I was walking down the streets of Morioh, lost in my thoughts.

'School does start in a week, hmm..I wonder if there will be anyone willing to be my friend! Oh Lord, I hope there are no bullies. I have never been good at standing up for myself..' I was abruptly brought out of my thoughts when I collided with someone's body.

"A-AH! OHMYGODI'MSOSORRYAREYOUOKAY?!?" I was speaking about one hundred miles per second. I was so flustered and mentally screamed at myself for bumping into someone, and falling.

"A-Ah! It's all fine! Don't worry about it!" The boy said scratching the back of his neck nervously. He was wearing a long black coat and baggy pants. He had electric blue eyes, and a hairstyle that kind of looked like steak.

I blushed the more I looked at his perfect face and body.

"H-Hello? Miss, are you okay?" The boy asked getting closer to me, worried.

"A-Ah! Yes, in fact, I'm more than fine! See?" I said getting up quickly, but to only fall once more. I didn't feel any impact because the boy had caught me. He inspected my legs and saw that my ankles were a little bruised.

"P-Please don't worry! I can just go home and ask my mom to fix me up!" I say waving my hands in front of my face.

"No worry! I can just fix cha up here!" Suddenly, a big Burley man erupted from the boy's back. The man's head was in the shape of a heart, but that didn't convince me that he wasn't scary.

I quickly back up, hurting my ankles furthermore, and scream,

"W-W-WHAT IS T-THAT THING?!?" I was shaking as it inched closer to me. I let out a scream, catching some people's attention, but in the end, they continued to walk. The boy looked at me confused, then his eyes shot open with terror.

"Y-YOU CAN SEE CRAZY DIAMOND?!" The boy says jumping towards me, inches away from my face.

"Y-Yes, w-what is that thing?!" I was still scared of it. It looked like it could kill me at any moment.

"That's a stand! They're kinda like a little guardian in a sense. Well, from what I have heard they come out when the user is being threatened, or in danger." The boy explained. I was so lost in thought. Suddenly, his stand's hand comes shooting toward me, like it's going to punch me in the face.

I closed my eyes bracing for the impact, but nothing came! I open my eyes to see a tall woman with long flowing black hair in front of me. The colors she consisted of were silvers, blacks, and purples. She had two large crescents where her breasts were, and a long cloth with chains connecting them over her groin. Her eyes glowed brightly like the moon. I stared at her in awe, and so did the boy.

"W-WOAH! THAT'S SO COOL!" The boy finally said. I was still
staring at her, but she quickly vanished when the boy's stand no longer posed a threat.

"T-That's my stand?" I finally mumble, still shocked.

'How am I supposed to tell my mother? Does she know? How will she react?!' The boy takes out his stand again, and my ankle starts to heal.

"Your stand can heal people?" I questioned.

"Er, sort of. If I break something, then I can return it back to its original form. I can't do that with myself sadly, so if I get very injured, I'm in big trouble aha!" He says smiling at me. He puts his hand in front of me, gesturing for me to get up. I take my hand in his, and I'm hoisted up.