Your Stand (UPDATED!)

Hello, my lovelies! This chapter is going to be dedicated to what your stands powers are, and of course their appearance. Here is a drawing (that I drew :>) of your stand.

Name: Lunar Eclipse

Name: Lunar Eclipse

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Lunar Eclipse is a tall slim woman with various greys and violets sprawled about her body. She has long black hair that seems to waver or flow with the wind/breeze. She has two crescents that adorn her breasts, being held together by a chain. The crescents both face each other while they glisten in the sunlight. Eight spherical balls made of steel hang below her crescent bra. Each levitates effortlessly below it, sometimes wavering as if they were dogs on a leash. A long white loincloth hangs from Lunar's hips, being connected by a silver chain. Intricate designs are placed on both of her knees. The designs seem to have whites and bronzes mixed together. Her eyes are a light grey color that looks transparent in the sunlight but glows menacingly at night. The stand's retinas seem to be diamond-shaped, but they often shift between various sizes of diamonds. She wears thick brown leathery gloves that have holes cut into them intricately. They help her cushion her punches. The reason she needs them is that if she was to punch a stand repeatedly the likelihood of her breaking her fingers is high, so she needs them to stop that from happening.

Ability:

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

•°Everlasting Darkness°•

•If she gazes at a stand, she is able to render the user and stand blind. The blindness depends on the user and stands abilities. For example, if Lunar was to blind Star Platinum, she could probably only blind him for 15 seconds. This requires a lot of stamina, so at the moment if she was to gaze at someone and let's say the blindness lasted for twenty seconds, it would be cut in half. So in realty, the person would be blinded for 10 seconds. Lunar is only able to do this three times, and every time she does it her speed drops drastically and her user becomes weaker.

Special Ability:

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

•°Orbs of Blindsight°•

•The spherical balls below her crescent bra are able to launch towards their target and grapple them. Once they come in contact with a stand, a black dome-shaped forcefield with a radius of 5 meters will appear around the grappled figure. The stand inside of the dome, and the user, vision will become clouded, and it will make it hard for them to see. Although it doesn't blind them completely, it does open up opportunities for other stands to attack the enemy.

-Strengths-

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

•Lunar's range is ridiculously long. As long as she can see you, you are prone to her.

•She is very quick, matching Star Platinum's speed.

•During a Lunar Eclipse, Lily's stand goes berserk and will attack anything she deems worthy as threatening.

-Weaknesses-

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

•Lunar Eclipse is very weak when she is in the sunlight. She is able to fight, but her stats will be brought down drastically.

•Lunar is very prone when it comes to hand to hand combat, she is not very strong.

•Her eyes are very sensitive, so any fatal blows to the eyes will enable her and her user blind (temporarily, depending on the wounds).

•She usually depends on other users to take down an enemy, seeing as she is extremely weak. This means that she is unable to work by herself, and she has to work with another person.

•The downside to her ability to go berserk is that once the Eclipse is done, Lily will pass out due to how much power she had used. Once Lily regains consciousness, she will be unable to use her stand for 5-6 days.

Stats:

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Destructive Power: E

Speed: A

Range: Her field of view

Precision: B

Defense: C

Durability: D

Learning Potential: B

Misc:

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

•During the night, Lunar can be seen with constellations sprawled about on her body.

•When Lunar is about to blind her target, her pupils change from her diamond appearance to a lunar eclipse.

• She is most active during the night, almost like a cat?

•I decided to make Lily's stand relating to space because I love space and everything about it

•I took some ideas from other stands, like Star Platinum, Killer Queen, and heirophant green.

•Her battle cry is 'Laura!'

(Sorry for thr crappy drawing ;-;)