Chapter Four - A True Gentleman

I lazily got out of bed, groaning as the monstrous sound of my alarm went off.

'Goddamnit, why is this thing so annoying?!' I silenced it by throwing some random objects at it. The alarm finally stopped screaming when I threw a teddy bear at it.

I lazily stood up and got changed. Today I was wearing a black skirt with an (F/C) hoodie, and some thigh-high (F/C) striped socks. I left my hair down and went downstairs.

"Good morning my dear, but why are you up so early?" My mother questioned.

'Should I tell her about my stand? Does she already know? I don't know what to do!' I was unable to answer, but a knock at the door saved me. My mother walked over to the door, to see two figures looming in front of her.

One looked too familiar to you, but the other was a mystery.

"Madam, we would both be so grateful if you would allow your daughter to go on a stroll with us." The mystery person said. He noticed me staring at him and simply smiled.

He had dark blue hair that went pleasantly with his pale skin, a blue shirt that had absurd brown shoulder pads, grey pants with knee-high brown leather boots, and to finish the look, he had brown gloves that were fingerless.

'Why do all of these men have such odd taste in clothing?' My mother looked at me, worriedly. I simply smiled at her and nodded.

She was very wary at first, but her worry soon turned into a smile.

"(Y/N), I am so proud of you for making friends", she then looked at the two boys, "and you two, please do take care of my daughter, she is not very strong." I blushed at my mother's comment, earning a goofy grin from Joseph, and a nod of understanding from the other person.

With that all said, we all began to walk down the street.

"Ah allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jonathan Joestar. Before you ask, yes I am related to this bafoon right here. In fact, I'm his older brother." I started to laugh when Jonathan called Joseph a bafoon, earning a deadly scowl from Joseph towards Jonathan.

"I-It's a pleasure to meet you, Jonathan." He gingerly took my hand in his and placed a kiss on it. My face turned red when he did this.

'H-He's such a gentleman! How i-is he related to Joseph?!' He quickly let go of my hand.

"O-Oh, the m-my name is (F/N), (F/N) (L/N)."

"A-Ah, I'm terribly sorry if that made you uncomfortable." Joseph simply scoffed while and took my hand in his and we began to run to a nearby park.

"J-Joseph! What are you doing!?" I had gotten no response. We were in the park at this point, and he gestured towards some swings. I didn't understand what he meant at first until he hopped on some swings and began to go haywire on them.

I started to laugh at his foolishness.

"Y-You're really like a kid sometimes, J-Joseph," I said between laughs. One of his perverted smiles appeared on his lips. He suddenly got up, went over to me, and whispered into my ear,

"Well little kitty~ I can show you how much of a man I am, and then we'll see if I'm a kid or not~" I stepped back, stumblingly into Jonathan in the process. My face was beet red.

"J-Joseph! What did you do to poor (Y/N)?" Jonathan asked, his face full of worry. Joseph simply scoffed, winked at me, and went over to the swing again.

We all stayed there for a while, just chatting.

"So I heard you have a stand, (Y/N)?" Jonathan asked. I simply nodded at him in response.