Chapter Seventeen- Baby Brother (Cont.)

"Kakyoin, stop! He's just a baby, that's impossible!" I say, grabbing Kakyoin by the arm and yanking him away from the crib. The male turned his neck quickly, looking at me.

"Look, (N/N). He attacked me in my sleep! I was able to carve this message into my arm while I was dreaming!" Kakyoin said, showing me his arm. His arm had blood dripping down the side, the letters that were engraved into his arm spelled 'Baby Stand'. I took a few steps back from Kakyoin, standing besides Jotaro. Jotaro had seemed to be shocked too.

"K-Kakyoin, a-are you okay?" I asked in a soft voice, clearly scared. Jotaro's eyes were wide, and he stepped in front of me trying to protect me possibly. Kakyoin stared at me, his eyes wide.

"Why don't you believe me (Y/N)!? I thought you trusted me!" The red head said, getting angry.

"Kakyoin! You're trying to tell me that the baby is a stand user! Nobody is going to believe you." I said, looking into his eyes. Kakyoin began to sweat, glancing at the baby.

The baby was looking at all three of us, it's eyes wondering around. I let out a deep sigh.

"K-Kakyoin, a-are you getting sick..? Just like your parents?" I asked hesitantly, afraid of his reaction. He stared at me, his eyes wide before they went to their normal size. He turned around and looked at the baby, studying it. The male suddenly said,

"How silly of me, I suppose I could be getting sick. I suppose I'll go and watch TV, to clear my mind." He abruptly walked out of the room, leaving Jotaro and me alone.

-Kakyoin's P.O.V-

'I have to protect (Y/N) and Jotaro, I know for a fact that baby is a stand. Tsk, it's trying to kill us all in our sleep! I have to figure out how to defeat it without them thinking I'm not not a fool!' I sighed as I plopped myself down on the couch, clicking between different channels. Jotaro and (Y/N) had soon came into the livingroom, and went into the kitchen.

'I wonder if she would allow a sleepover, so that when we all go to sleep I can prove to them that we are being attacked!' I nodded my head in agreement, quickly getting up from the couch. I walk over to the kitchen to find two large trays of Dolphin cookies laying out.

"Uh, what's all of this?" I questioned, pointing at the cookies. (Y/N) let out a nervous laugh, scratching her cheek sheepishly.

"Well, you see I had to make Jotaro cookies to bribe him to come over." The female said, glancing at Jotaro. The black haired male was eating his cookies peacefully, ignoring us.

"Hah, you really do enjoy those don't you? Anyway, I didn't come in here for no reason. How would you two feel if I proposed the idea of a sleepover?" I asked, praying they would comply. (Y/N) took a few seconds of thinking before smiling and nodding her head.

"Yup! I don't mind!" I let out a sigh of relief knowing that she still trusts me. I looked over at Jotaro, and he shrugged.

"Let me just call my mother, to let her know." The female said. She left the room to call her mother, leaving me and Jotaro alone.

"So, Uhm Jotaro. What do you do for a hobby?" I asked, trying to clear the tension in the room. The male shrugged his shoulders once again. He took a cigarette out, inhaled smoke from it, and exhaling it.

"So you smoke? Don't you know it's very bad for your lungs?" I said, concerned. The male made a 'Tch' noise before saying,

"Shut the hell up. You're starting to sound like my old hag." I let out a long sigh, adverting my gaze back towards the room (Y/N) was. After five minutes, her body finally emerged from the room.