Chapter Nineteen - Trip

I was on the ground, my hand clasped over my mouth to muffle my sobs. I was smiling crazily, while crying.

'I-I can't believe it. H-He's alive! W-Where is he!? I need to see my father!' I tried to calm myself down the best I could, and listened to my mother's conversation again.

"Where is he then!? And how do you know that he's alive?!" My mother asked, hollering into the phone. I slowly got up, leaning on the wall. I pressed my ear up to it, to see if I could hear better. My mother gasped, putting her hand over her mouth.

'C'mon! Just say it already where is he!?' My mind was racing a million miles a hour, trying to think of possible locations my father could be. I snapped back out of my thoughts once my mother began to speak again.

"H-He's in I-Italy..but why?!" The woman asked angered and confused. My eyes widened, as I heard this. I stopped listening, and darted to my room as silently as possible. I started to pack things for my trip.

'I don't care if this is technically running away from home, I can't just sit here knowing that my father is still alive! I need to find him.' I thought, more determined then ever. I started to think back to a few days ago, and remembered a certain blond haired male.

'That's right! Giorno said that his home country was Italy, but wait what will happen with everyone here..?' My body froze, not sure if it should keep packing. I looked down at the luggage that was in my suitcase, frustrated with everything.

'God damnit! Why can't my life just be normal!? Ever since I found out I have a stand, everything has gone to hell! I wish I had never even gotten a stand!' I started to cry again, angery with life.

'I-I don't know what to do. I d-don't want to leave them, b-but I want to see my father!' A yell escaped my lips, Lunar Eclipse emerging out of my body and punching a nearby wall. She had ended up putting a hole in the wall, making my knuckles bleed, but I didn't care. All of the pent up anger that I was bottling up from weeks of stand encounters, was finally exploding out of me.

I started to cry harder, not knowing what to do. I had cried for about ten minutes, thinking about everything that had happened up until now.

'So much stuff has happened to me. From meeting complete perverts to almost getting killed. I am constantly being bombarded with these damn stand users, wanting to get rid of my existence. Yet I feel a sense of excitement when I fight them. Why the hell do my emotions act this way!?' I wiped away my tears, and stood up.

'And here I am, crying again. I don't want to cry anymore! I don't want to be weak! I can't just allow my emotions to control me, I have to evolve into something more!' I clenched my fists, making my knuckles bleed some more. Blood was slowly trickling down my hand, and onto the ground. Something had seemed to overcome me, almost like I was a new person.

'I, (Y/N) (L/N) will make my own life decisions! And I will start by finding my father!' I started to smile, thinking of my future. I quickly began packing my luggage once more, and left a note that read,

'Dear reader of this note,

I am setting out on a journey to find my father. I am tired of being dependent and an overly emotional person. I will find my father, and make myself into a new person. If you do plan on stopping me, you're already too late. By the time you're reading this, I am already on the next plane to Italy. Mother, I hope I am not stressing you by running away, but rest assured that I will bring him back. I love you,

Sincerely,

(Y/N) (L/N).'

I left the note on my bed, and shut my bedroom light off. I quickly grabbed luggage, along with my passport, and exited my room through a window.