Chapter Fourteen - New Classmate (Cont.)

~Disclaimer~ This is going to be a slightly gory chapter, you've been warned.

He had aimed his gun at my head, and pulled the trigger. The loud noise echoed throughout the street, smoke spewed out of the barrel of his gun. In the blink of an eye, Lunar Eclipse had emerged from my body, and was now grasping the bullet.

"Tsk, you think something such as a wimpy bullet will scare me?" I taunted. Lunar had thrown the bullet to the side. I glared back up at the man, his grin never leaving his face. He shot three more bullets, Lunar deflecting two of them while the third one missed completely. I snickered once more at his futile attempts.

"I told you, there is no way that your bullets could ever hit m--" Just then, I was hit in the shoulder with the bullet that had missed. I stumbled backwards, clutching my shoulder.

"You know, I never work alone. The only reason I'm working alone is because Lord Dio knows that I can defeat you, and now that I have seen you and your stand's abilities, you're completely weak." He said, firing three more bullets at me. Two more had hit me in the same shoulder, Lunar catching the last one. My left knee had given out due to the pain shooting throughout my body.

'C-Crap! I-I underestimated him. I-I guess I have no choice but to blind him.' Before Lunar could get the chance to blind Hol Horse, he had ducked into an alleyway, out of Lunar's sight of view.

"Lord Dio had told me about your stands abilities. You can't defeat me, I'm unstoppable!" He said, laughing hysterically. I clutched my shoulder tighter, adrenaline coursing through my veins. He had peeked out behind the corner he was hiding behind, and shot at me. I had narrowly dodged him by jumping behind a parked car.

'H-Holy c-crap, am I going to die? I-I know nothing about his stand, w-while he knows so much about m-mine!' I was becoming light headed, due to the loss of blood. I ripped my school uniform's skirt, revealingly my thighs, and I tied it tightly around my shoulder to stop the bleeding.

'Okay, I am basically cornered, I have an arm that I can't use, and Hol Horse knows practically everything about my stand. Let me think about all the information I've gathered. His stand seems to be a close range stand, he is able to control the trajectory of the bullets, so that means I wont be safe here for long. He can summon it into his hands in he blink of an eye. Damn it! This guy has thought of everything. Once he peeks his head out again, I can have Lunar grapple him, but will he be naive enough to do that?'

I looked around at my surroundings and saw a large mirror in one of the shops. I angled my body so it looked like I was out in the open, and that's when Hol Horse went for the kill.

"DUMBASS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING STANDING OUT IN THE OPEN!? DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?" He laughed, standing in the street and shooting at the mirror. Lunar quickly grappled Hol Horse by his ankles with a hook , and began to drag him towards her. The hook had started to burrow into his Legs, ripping flesh from it. He let out a scream of agony as his body came flying towards Lunar. It was like catching a fish, now all I needed to do was reel him in.

Once he was close enough to Lunar, she started punching him all over his body screaming,

"LAURA, LAURA, LAURA, LAURA, LAURA, LAURA, LAURA, LAURAAAA!" With one final blow, the males body was sent flying into a bookstore. His face was bruised, he had blood gushing out of his nose, and his jaw seemed to be dislocated.