Chapter Twelve - Lover Boy

"(Y/N) dear! You're going to be late for school!" My mother said, her voice echoing throughout the house. I jolt awake, and stare at the alarm.

"W-WHAT!? IT'S 6:46!?" I quickly leaped out of bed, and grabbed my uniform. I quickly retied my bow, put an oversized red and white 90's windbreaker on, and some thigh high white socks. I combed my messy hair, leaving it down, before putting on my makeup. I ran downstairs, grabbing my lunchbox, and jolted out the door.

'I'm going to regret not eating breakfast.' I think as I ran down the sidewalk to school, sometimes stumblingly.

-Time Skip-

I had managed to get to school on time, barely making it into the classroom. I sighed a sigh of relief and walked over to my seat. I had noticed that someone I haven't seen before was sitting there. They had bleach blond hair that suited their beautiful pale skin, sharp green eyes that felt intimidating just to look at, and two pink heart tattoos under their eyes.

"U-Uhm, excuse me. B-But this is my seat." I said in a shy voice. The blond haired male looked up at me, and started eyeing my body up and down. I started to get uncomfortable as he stared at me.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I feel so bad for making such a beautiful young lady such as yourself stand, here." He got up quickly, and moved out of my way. When I passed him, he had moved his hand to his left, and was now groaping my butt. I turned around, my face red, and slapped him across the face, earning some looks my way. Kakyoin had seen the whole thing, and he was upset. The red haired male stepped in front of me, blocking the view of the blond male.

'O-Oh god, a-a-another J-Joseph..' The two male students glared at each other, causing more tension to build. Jonathan and Josuke could feel his tension, so they turned around. They both saw the two men glaring at each other. Before the duo could say anything, the teacher walked in through the door. We all sat down, Kakyoin's eyes following the blond haired male. The class had to once again read Shakespeare. Kakyoin and I sat at desks that were near Josuke and Jonathan. Once we were all done reading, we all started to talk.

"Oi, what was the commotion this morning?" Josuke asked, looking at Kakyoin and me. I blushed bright red remembering what happened, and Kakyoin looked annoyed.

"He grabbed (N/N)'s ass this morning." Kakyoin said, a vein bulging out of his forehead. I blushed more red at the way he had said it. I looked up to see Jonathan and Josuke both had shadow's over their faces, their faces slightly pink.

"Who is this bastard?" Josuke said trying to maintain a calm voice. I looked around the room to see the familiar bleach blond hair. He was flirting with another girl, giggling and touching her. I pointed over to where he was sitting. Jonathan and Josuke's eyes widened, and then they sighed.

"Of course it would be Caesar.." Jonathan mumbled, crossing his legs. Josuke let out a defeated sigh before turning his attention back towards me. I looked at the two males, expecting an answer.

"But Jonathan, didn't he say he was moving for good this time?" Josuke asked, causing the blue haired male to turn his head.

"Josuke, that man has said a lot of things. What made this any different?" He said, turning back towards me.

"Ah, I'm sorry (Y/N) for not informing you. That is Caesar Zeppeli. He is the one who taught and influenced Joseph to act the way he is today." Jonathan said, sighing. Before I could say anything, the man we were talking about walked over to us. He leaned on Josuke's table, his back turned facing us us. He then turns his head towards me, and grins.