Chapter Ten - Jealousy

"You are free to leave now." The doctor informed, helping me out of my bed. I smiled at him as I set my feet on the ground. My mother joined by my side to help me walk. We both walked out of the hospital, and head to the car. I sat down in the passengers seat, landing uncomfortably.

"Oof, that hurt a bit." I said, groaning. My mother looked at me, patting me on the shoulder softy.

"Please don't stress yourself dear, the doctor said to take it easy." I nod my head in response as we began to drive down the road, slowly driving out of view of the hospital.

-Time Skip-

We both had just gotten home. We exited the car, heading into the house. Once inside, we both noticed that there was blood everywhere, mostly my blood, and that there was a large hole in the wall. I look at my mother sadly.

"I-I'm sorry for causing such a big mess, I wish that Dio guy didn't fight me in the house.." I said sighing once more. My mother smiled and went to the kitchen, getting supplies to clean the mess up. Just when I was attempting to grab the remote, someone knocked at the door. I quickly open it to see two familiar tall men, and a short one.

"Josuke! Okuyasu and Koichi!" I said in surprise. I began to blush, noticing that I hadn't taken a shower the night before, so I reeked of blood.

"Yo! We all were wondering if you would like to go to one of our favorite cafes. I understand if you don't want to." Josuke said smiling.

"A-Ah! I would love to, but could you three wait here for about 15 minutes? I-I'm so sorry, I just need to take a shower." The men nodded their heads before coming in. I shut the door, and run to the bathroom, getting my clothing.

After my shower, I walked out with a pair of grey sweatpants, a (F/C) oversized tee-shirt, and my hair was in a high ponytail to finish the outfit. My right arm was in a cast, while my left wasn't. due to my other arm not being injured that badly.

"You guys ready?" I asked. The men look at me, slightly blushing before nodding their heads. We all walked outside and down the sidewalk.

"S-Say, Koichi Okuyasu. I never actually learned a-anyhing about your stands." I said, looking at the tall and short boys.

"Oh! Well mine is called 'The Hand', and it can erase space between you and I." The male said. My eyes widened in amazement.

"S-So you're saying, that if you used that hand on someone's arm, their arm would disappear?!"

"Yup!" I stared at him, my eyes getting wider.

"It's truly sad that an idiot like him got such a powerful stand. He doesn't know how to use it!" Josuke said, laughing at Okuyasu. They both began to argue, going back and forth, me laughing at them. I quit my laughing, and focussed on Koichi.

"K-Koichi, if you don't mind, can you tell me about your stand?" I said, gazing down at him. He had seemed to blush at this.

"I-It's nothing cool. Its name is Echoes, and all it can do is create sounds.." The male said looking down, probably disappointed. I looked at him amazed.

"Woah! That's also really cool! Man, why is my stand so boring!? Josuke's can restore things to its original state, Okuyasu's can erase space between objects, and yours can create sounds! All mine can do is blind people, and it's not that strong.."