Chapter Twenty - Italy

-Josuke's P.O.V-

'Ah! I know, I should stop by (Y/N)'s this morning. I haven't been able to walk with her to school, maybe she will fall for me!' I let out a childish giggle as I approached the female's home. After knocking a few times on the door, a middle aged woman opened the door.

"Oh, hello dear! You're Josuke, right? Well if you want (Y/N), she is still up in her room. I have to head out to work now. Have a good day sweetie!" The lady said smiling, before rushing out the door.

'Huh strange, (Y/N) never does sleep in. Ah! Maybe she was up late last night. I'll just go wake her up.' I walked in the house, taking my shoes off, and closed the door. I silently walked towards the slumbering teens room, expecting her to be asleep. I was inches away from the door, getting ready to open it. I abruptly stopped in my tracks, a slight blush crawling over my face.

'What if she is getting dressed? I-I should probably knock.' I knocked on the door three times, hearing no response.

'Oh! She must still be sleeping.' I carefully twist the doorknob, and open the door, making sure I don't wake the sleeping girl. Once I am in the room, I flick on the light switch to find a vacant bed. I quickly walk over to the bed to find a note.

After reading the note, my eyes shot open.

"W-WHAT!? SHE'S IN I-ITALY!" I started to panic, frantically trying to think of what to do.

'I-I should tell the guys! Y-Yeah!' I pulled out my phone, and started a call with everyone. Jotaro, Joseph, and Jonathan picked up their phones.

"Yare yare, what the hell do you want? Did you forget something at the house?" My older brother asked, clearly annoyed with me.

"No, That's not it! (Y/N) left for Italy! She said she is going to find her father." I said, the note still in my hand. I could hear a few gasps before Joseph yelled,

"HOLY SHIT! We have to go after her!" I looked at the note again, worry painted over my face.

"I know, but my mom will kill me if I just run away!" I said, whining.

"I have an idea! Why don't Joseph and I ask our father to go on a vacation to Italy? He has the money to do so." Jonathan said. I thought about it, and nodded my head. A smile crept upon my face, a little hope still within me.

"Tsk, how the hell would you even do that? It's unlikely that your father would allow that." Jotaro said, my smile quickly diminishing.

"Actually, our dad was thinking of going on vacation for a while! He just didn't know where to go. Oh how I hope there will be some hot Italian babes~" Joseph purred. I could practically hear him drooling.

"Okay guys, so it's settled. Wait, how will Jotaro and I get to Italy?"

"Oh, we can just ask our father if we could invite you two. He is probably going to agree, seeing as you mother had always been his favorite sister." Jonathan informed. I nodded my head once more before telling them my goodbyes. I hung up my phone, shut it off, and stuffed it into my back pocket.

I quickly walked out of the female room, turning the light off and shutting the door. After abruptly leaving the house, I hurried towards my school, adrenaline coursing through my veins.