Chapter Twenty Two - Trip To Rome (Cont.)

(A/N)

After writing this three different times, and literally being brain dead, I couldn't come up with anything for a fight scene in the yacht, seeing as (Y/N) had been taken down, so I decided to skip the fight, since it would follow what happened in the manga and anime. So where this chapter picks up is after the fight. Sorry for any inconveniences! Anywho, I hope you all are enjoying this book, and I am really sorry for the long delay for this chapter, band camp was rough. Chao my lovelies!~

I slowly opened my eyes, my long eyelashes fluttering open, but soon closing as sun light hit my (E/C) eyes. After I had done that, I put my arm in front of my face, shielding my sensitive eyes.

"Ugh, where am I..?" I mumbled, my voice hoarse from not talking for a while. Since I had gotten no response, I began to look around. I had found that there was a male's severed head hanging from a fish hook that went through his eyelid. All of a sudden, Narancia turned on the black boom box, that he used to jam out to tunes, on.

The male started to dance while an absurd song played in the background, but it was oddly satisfying. Soon, Mista caught onto what the boy was doing, and joined him. The two were dancing in perfect harmony, and that's when Fugo joined. I stared in shock and enjoyment as they danced, giggling slightly at the trio.

"Ah yes, those three are truly odd." The voice of a familiar Italian capo said, catching my attention. He was smiling while staring down at my figure. He had seemed to have been doing this while I was watching the men dance, making me blush slightly. I hurridly got up, and tripped on my legs.

'Ah crap, good going (Y/N)!' I braced myself for impact with the floor, but instead I found someone's strong arms wrapped around my waist. Bucciarati looked down at me, his gaze ever so soft. My blush grew more, but I didn't pull away, instead I moved closer to him. Our faces were mere centimeters away. I started to notice how his skin looked soft and silky, how his lips were plump. His eyes seemed to gleam in the sunlight, making him look even more attractive. He leaned closer to me, our lips almost touching.

'O-Oh my Lord, is he going to kiss me!?' My train of thought was going a million miles a hour, but it was soon stopped when someone's thick Italian voice interrupted our moment. Knowing that there was someone else there, looking at us, I pushed myself away from Bucciarati, and began to blush even more.

The male now standing in front of us two was none other than Giorno Giovanna. His usual peaceful face was now painted with anger as he stared at the two of us. Veins were bulging out of his forehead as he looked Bucciarati dead in the eyes. The capo seemed to have been ticked off, since the male had ruined our moment.

"What do you need Giorno? Couldn't you see I was busy?" The black haired male gritted, glaring at the blond. Giorno made a 'tch' noise before returning the glare.

"We will be arriving in Rome shortly, but we had just found out that the enemy had contacted someone, so we have to be extremely careful." Giorno informed, venom laced with every word. Bucciarati sighed before looking back at me again.

"We shall pick up on where we left off later, and perhaps we may do more." The male whispered to me, grinning slightly. My face turned bright red as he said this, making him chuckle. He then walked away to discuss something to the other males. I was going to follow the Capo, but someone had grabbed my wrist and began to drag me down below the deck.