Chapter Eight - Joestar Threat

I wake up from my slumber to find myself hugging a shark body pillow. It takes me a moment to remember where I was.

'O-Oh, right. I'm still at Jotaro and Josuke's place..' I get up from the covers of the bed and glance over at the sleeping body that was beside me. A smile creeps its way upon my face as I looked at the peaceful male. His usual cold expression was gone, and a content expression was now adoring Jotaro's face.

'He would be more dreamy if he would just stop acting so edgy..' I sigh before grabbing my clothing, and heading to the bathroom. I quickly get dressed in my uniform, I eat some breakfast, and I head out.

'I know that it's early, but I really don't want to deal with Josuke and Jotaro's little fan girls.' I continued to walk, looking up at the clouds.

"Isn't it just breath taking?" A voice asked. The sudden appearance of the person made me jump slightly. I turn around and I'm met with a tall male.

His skin was as white as snow, it looked to be silky. He wasn't wearing any school uniforms, instead he wore a mini yellow jacket with a skin tight black undershirt, revealing his muscular body. The pants he wore matched the color of his coat, but there was a hole where his groin was. A unique belt rested on his hips. The centerpiece of his belt was a heart. Under his golden hair, there was a headband that matched the belt in color, and it also had a heart centerpiece.

His crimson eyes pierced through my (E/C) ones, and his voice it sounded so soothing, yet I was on edge.

'S-Something about this man is horribly wrong.' I continued to stare at the male in silence, a smirk making its way onto his face. Suddenly the male takes my hand in his, rubbing the veins before bending down and kissing the top.

"Please do forgive my rudeness, madam. I was just taken back when I saw you. In all of my years, I have never seen someone as beautiful as you." He said, in his angelic voice. I shakily took my hand back from him and blushed slightly.

"D-Don't feel bad. I was the one at fault I suppose. A-Anyway, who exactly are you?" I said, saying the last sentence a bit too harsh. The golden hair male had seen this, and frowned only for it to be replaced with one of his sickening smiles.

"Ah, I am Dio Brando. It is wonderful to meet you, (Y/N) (L/N)." He said, a look of threat in his eyes as he said my name. I looked at him, shocked slightly.

"H-How--"

"Before you ask 'How do you know that', I always keep open tabs on beautiful girls, especially if they are friends with a certain family." He said, smiling at me again.

'I-Is he talking about the Joestars!? No, that can't be, but then who is he talking about..?'

"Ah, I'm sorry if I came off as odd. I am going to repeat this, and only once," Dio said, grabbing my full attention. "Stay away from the damned Joestar bloodline, unless you want to die." Dio said, a terrifying aura emitting from him. I stared at him shocked. His angered expression turned into his normal content one. He walked past me saying,

"It was nice chatting with you, my lovely (Y/N~)." He said, continuing to walk. I was sweating profusely, my body shaking, and eyes wide with terror.

'H-How c-c-can someone be so t-t-terrifying?' I though, more of a statement then a question. Once I could feel his overwhelmingly dominant aura leave, I collapsed to the ground, gasping for air.

"I-I wasn't b-breathing, w-was I..?" I choked out, trying to breathe. After calming myself down, I got up and brushed myself off, and continued to school. I had gotten there pretty early, so I decided to take a little nap, resting my head on my desk.