Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

"Jaehee, eleven more guests to go."

"Thank you Y/n. I should be alright here, you can go help the others."

"Okay."

I turn my head to the clock on the wall reading eight thirty pm. "Wow it's already been an hour since the party has been over...." Luciel wasn't kidding when he said time flies. Maybe it's because I was enjoying myself so fondly. "Hey Y/n" suddenly someone takes ahold of hand and I stop in place. When I turn Luciel is looking at me with a grin I turn to him in response noticing that he was standing half way in and half way out the back door.

I pull away crossing my arms with a sour look. "Where have you been? Everyone was looking for you so we assumed you went home" I explained in a loud tone. Luciel places a finger to his lips and waves at me to come with him. I sigh and follow after him.

After I slip myself out the back doors without being seen a wall of cold air slaps at my face. I cross my arms rubbing them to create warmth. I turn away from the door towards an empty parking lot "What was so important that you couldn't tell me inside?" When I look a Luciel his hands are buried deep in his pocket and his head was angled to the sky.

Approaching him I follow his train of sight to the night sky. I was surprised to see a clear night sky with stars shinning as if they're in their own world. It was like I was standing under a sky that had been dumped with glitter. "Wow" I huffed breathlessly, a cloud of white crystals followed as I spoke. "If only I could marry in the space station... hey Y/n, let's go to the space station some day" Luciel said flashing me a smile "don't you think it would be too difficult for both of us to go?"

Luciel shakes his head "we could always sneak our way-" "okay! Now you're speaking nonsense" I grumbled making Luciel laugh. I smile in response to his laughter, then he sighs. I look at him in questioning "Y/n what do you think a life of a star is like?"

I gaze at Luciel his yellow orbs still fixated on the night sky. "Well... wouldn't a star's life be similar to ours in some aspects? It's born, lives, and dies" I explain unsure what Luciel was trying to get at. "Then I guess we can relate to stars" "we all twinkle bright in our own night sky's..." "but what about a star that doesn't shine? What about a star that's dark or is so weak?" He mumbled.

Luciel... what are you trying to get at? "You're right that not every star is strong enough or may not be living a shiny life like others, but don't you think that's why other stars exist, to help each other? We're all the same, we're all stars just with different stories and abilities" I explain. "...Y/n you're an angel" Luciel said quietly, I shudder with surprise and shake my head.

"No way!" "Yes way!" Luciel argues back. Suddenly I shiver as the cold continues to nip harshly at my skin. "Let's go inside I don't want you to get cold any longer, thanks for your words...." "what was that?" I question not hearing the last part "let's go princess!"

Luciel gently pushes me forward holding the door open. When I enter the building it was empty of the guests, but I was startled by shouting. "What's happening?" Luciel questions standing behind me. That's when I notice V and Rika spitting comments at each other and the others trying to resolve the situation.

"Whatever it is, it doesn't look good" I stated quickly before jogging over to the others. "Y/n! Calm down your brother! He has some nerve" Yoosung shouted at me angrily. "Yoosung, that kind of tone is not necessary" Jumin said firmly.

I walk up to V, he glances at me for a moment with a stern face. "Whatever it is dont you think you could keep it at home?" I questioned firmly V opens his mouth but closes it looking away slightly unnerved. I turn myself to face everyone "isn't the definition of this party, is to bring everyone together? Then why are we fighting? We just had a successful party we should be celebrating that it went so well not tearing at each other's throats."