Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"Earlier this morning, the man that broke into a local McDonald's to drink out of soda machines was finally captured. Back to South Korea's recent hottest news that was released a week ago that had caught everyone's attention."

"After several files were released on social media that the illegitimate children of the president, Saeyoung and Saeran Choi. The president has been trying to fight back against the accusations. He was recently arrested and was sentenced for 25 years after sending death threats towards his son's and police having found several types of fraud searching through the president's hidden files."

"Update on a recently found organization called Mint Eye. The organization has been taking several different civilians against their rights and drugging them with some strange substances has been shut down. The leader of the cult has been questioned and it was later concluded that the leader had mental illnesses that may have been a factor of their actions. They are now being sentenced three years of jail time, but will have to receive therapy before they're released back into society."

"On a side note all victims of the religious cult were sent to hospital and rehabilitation centers to over come the affects of the drugs taken within the facility. If you are a victim of the substance please visit your nearest hospital for any life threatening symptoms. Some symptoms may include strange behaviour due to brainwashing abilities, extreme stomach cramping, vomiting, diarrhea, and discolouration of the iris to a teal minty green."

"That's all for now, thank you for watching Global News."

*Click*

"Saeran will be okay, right?" Saeyoung questioned peering into my eyes for reassurance. Before I could open my mouth to answer Saeyoung grabs ahold of my shoulders "I know I already asked several times, but your sure you didn't take that drug? Not even once? What if they injected it into you when you weren't-" I grab hold of Saeyoung's wrists.

"Hey, calm down!" Saeyoung watches me with a surprised expression and I sigh, smiling afterward. "Trust me when I say I'm okay, alright?" Saeyoung's yellow orbs slide away from mine and I tap his cheek in response to bring his attention back. "I'm okay. Are you okay?" "Ya I'm o-" I frown and he stops in his tracks. "I'm worried..." with a pleased expression I lean forward to plant a light kiss to Saeyoung's cheek.

"And why are you worried?"

"I'm worried that Saeran and you will get really sick and disappear when I just got you both back."

"Thank you for being concerned for me Saeyoung, but remember to take care of yourself too. Trust that Saeran and I will be alright. We'll tell you other wise."

"Ok, I'll trust you."

I glimmer at his words "that was really good Saeyoung!" "Am I really getting the hang of what the doctor said?" I nod my head in agreement sinking back into the couch. "Eventually it'll be second nature according to the doctor. We just have to keep redirecting your mind. How do you feel?" "I do feel kinda better talking about it" a grin spreads upon my cheeks "I thought you said the treatment wasn't going to work?" I state in a smug tone as I move closer to Saeyoung. Rolling his eyes playfully he pokes my cheek with his finger.

"It's only working because the best kind of medicine is right here~" Saeyoung teases pulling me on to his lap so I'm straddling his legs. "So cheeky" I mutter rolling my eyes "wha- you don't believe love is the best medicine?!?" "I never said that!" I huff puffing out my cheeks as Saeyoung pulls at them. "You're so cute, like a teddy bear in a gift shop~" I tilt my head to the side pushing away Saeyoung's harsh touch. "I thought you said I was medicine~?" I smirk thinking that I just shut him down.

"Hm, you're right~"

Saeyoung gently holds my chin so I'm looking at him and brings his face near. "Mind if I have a taste?" Heat forces its way into my face as Saeyoung closes the space between us. He gently pushes my hair back as our lips lock with each other. I melt into the kiss pressing myself hard into him as the air leaves me.

So many things happened since we escaped Mint Eye. Saeran was taken to hospital because the withdrawn of the drugs. Since his profile was exposed V and Saeyoung both agreed that the president would find out about his children once Saeran's name went through the medical system. So V and Saeyoung released a bunch of files on several social media sites and articles. Jumin even decided to help hide Saeran's name. Ever since I've notice Saeyoung's mood improve, with the help of the doctor of course.

Saeyoung quit his job and we had to move right away as he cut off all his identification with the intelligence agency. Vanderwood helped a lot as well, but I guess Saeyoung helped him get away from the organization alongside us. I guess they are really strict on their employees quiting their jobs. Saeyoung told me not to worry too much, we were safe, but... no, I need to put trust in him like he has with me.

Parting ways I let the tension in my muscles relax as I lay forwards to rest in Saeyoung's chest, strong arms laying gently over me. We both breathe heavily trying to catch up in the moment. Stretching my fingers up to his hair I let the glistening orange locks slip through my fingers repeatedly. "Saeyoung..." "mm...?" He mumbles gliding his hand up and down my back. "I love you, never forget me okay?" acting as if I was something fragile Saeyoung presses his lips to my head for a moment.

"Never ever, my princess."

-Good Ending-

Would you like to rest?

Restarting Story...

Welcome Y/n.

"Just kidding~" - Author
"Stay tuned!"