Chapter 19

Two Weeks Later~

It's been two weeks since Luciel encountered his brother and two weeks since he's opened up to me about his past. Ever since then Luciel has slowly lead me on with the struggles he went through. He allowed me to see a part of him that he hid for years. Something I didn't expect, but it was okay because Luciel was still the same man that I loved.

Now,

How to tell him?

Nah, I couldn't possibly do that when he's finally relying on me to help him fight his own battles. Sometimes the things Luciel speaks about sometimes scare me that he's going to disappear just like Rika and that's the last thing I wanted. My heart only breaks more when I see him down, now I truly see how hard it is for him.

How could he deal with this on his own? It must have been hard acting like everything was okay all the time. Then again... he didn't really have a choice. So I'm going to help give him one.

"Y/n is something wrong?"

I snap back into reality realizing I was in the car with Luciel. Right. Luciel is driving me to Rika's funeral. I shake my head clear and glance towards him. "No, I was just thing about a few things. Im still shocked that Rika isn't here anymore. Are you sure your not coming?" I question Luciel gazes towards me from the corner of his eyes then back towards the road.

"I really can't... as much as I want to, Vanderwood is moderating me for work, but I promise I'll be praying for her to go to heaven" Luciel gently ruffles my hair careful not to mess up my up do. "So pay your respects and for me. I'll always be thinking about Rika and how she helped me..." "is that the only reason?"

Luciel remains silent but then sighs "I guess I don't really want to face V right now. I might blow up about Saeran and question him. Today is not that day... today is about Rika..." Luciel slowly trails off as he pulls over to the curve hundreds of cars cluttering in the parking lot along with people.

My mouth hung open in surprise then I peer over to Luciel "well I'll be going. Good luck with work." Luciel tilts his head to the side pushing up his glasses while flashing me a cute smile. "Your luck boost my ego. See you later!" I smile longingly at Luciel then turn to exit the car.

As I stepped outside the summer heat slashes at my skin nearly causing me to faint. "Man it's hot" I mutter as I walk up the sidewalk while flattening the creases in my clothes. Black wasn't exactly the best option for a day like this, but it's not like I had a choice.

"Y-Y/n! Over here!" I glance around looking for the voice but it was too crowded for me to pin point exactly where the voice came from. Suddenly something caught my arm pulling me forward "woah!" I nearly stumble over my own feet but I was caught before I could fall. "Thank you" as I push away from the person who held me I take a moment to see who it was.

"V?" V smiled letting go of me. He was dressed up as expected. "Sorry about pulling you so suddenly, but you were about to stray away. "Ha ya... it's busy.... so this is Rika's family?" I ask biting down on my tongue to refrain from going off on him. "Family and Rika's close friends" "I see...." I muttered trailing off unable to say anything to keep the conversation going.

"Oh! Y/n, V you're here already?" As V and I were left in awkward silence it was saved by Zen approaching along side Jumin who was following behind quietly. "Hello V" "hi Jumin" "eh? No hello for me? Also what's with the hold up? Shouldn't we go inside?" Zen questions, V chuckled slightly "hello Hyun, I heard from Yoosung's parents that they are waiting for Rika's parents."

V looks away awkwardly Jumin pipes up "I suspect that you don't believe they'll arrive?" "You read me like a book Jumin ha ha..." Zen steps in "oh come on! You believe they won't show up for their daughter's funeral?" As the boys talk among themselves my attention is pulled away by my phone vibrating, that I had been griping tightly in my hand. I lift my phone to eye level and look at the screen.