Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"This... looks like blue prints for a building Rika."

Rika places her hands on my shoulder and smiles brightly "that's because it is" she said happily "I need you to research someone who will be willing to construct this building for a fair price." I nod my head "that won't be too hard... but Rika?" "Hm?" I glance towards her the sun glimmering against her blonde hair. "What's this for? How does this connect to RFA?" For a moment I swore I saw Rika grit her teeth, but than smiled.

"Well, you have to promise to keep this a secret like always. I wanted this to be a surprise to you, but I'm trying to build RFA it's own party hall so we can hold more fundraisers with other businesses. I think it will be more convenient then renting, don't you think?" Bringing my hand to my chin I glance over the sheet. The building was quite big for just a party hall and shouldn't the building be all one room rather then multiple? Also a basement? Is that for storage?

I nod my head deciding not to question Rika's good intentions. Rika always knew what she was doing and it was always to help people in need. If she thinks we need our own building so we can put on more fundraisers in the future then she must be right. "This is a good idea then we don't have to worry about the owners of the building quitting on us for someone else, but what about the money for the building? Like keeping up with tax?" I question more to myself than Rika.

"You're such a smart kid Y/n! Don't worry about that I already have all those things covered. You just have to focus on the task I gave you and remember-" "it's a secret surprise for everyone so try to forget about it so I can enjoy it when you reveal it. Ya I know! But I'm so excited now!" Rika places a finger to my lips to hush me. "Sorry.... V's not home right now you know" Rika shrugs her shoulders "just in case. Well I'll be going" I stand from my seat and shut the folder on my desk and follow Rika to the front door.

"You're not going to wait until V comes home? He should be home soon" Rika shakes her head instantly at me "I'm meeting Luciel at my apartment soon." "Luciel? Oh, I think he told me that he was installing some security for your apartment?" "We have to make sure that guest's information doesn't get leaked in anyway. Luciel and I both think this is necessary." My eyes trail away from her green ones "but you really think a bomb is necessary?" Rika gives me a sad smile placing a hand on my shoulder "don't worry, no one is going to get hurt. It's more to scare them away when they hear it." I think more to myself then nod my head "alright..." "remember this is a secret to be shared between V, Luciel, and I. We don't want to worry the other members" Rika explained reciting what she told me from this morning. Smiling I nod my head to confirming her statement, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little worried.

Why does there have to be so many secrets?

Rika gently slips on her coat then turns towards me and smiles softly her green eyes glistening like emeralds. "Y/n, could you try to find someone by tomorrow? The sooner the better~ but don't over work yourself I can't have you get sick. I'll be back later" I nod my head firmly a strong sense of determination to fulfill Rika's request suddenly taking place in my head.

"Bye Y/n~!"

I let out a sigh once I close the door behind Rika pressing my hand to my head. "I should have gotten some sleep last night, it's getting harder to stay awake... uh, but I need to work. Maybe a couple minutes in the chatroom will wake me up." Walking over to the couch I fall into the cushions slipping my phone from my jean's pocket.

Y/n Has Entered The Chat Room

Jumin: Yes I left the document on your desk this morning

Jumin: I want the report done before I leave work

Jaehee: Yes sir....

Jaehee: But don't you think we're rushing?