Chapter 32

Y/n's POV

When we come to the cabin within the dense woods I'm left nearly breathless. Every inhale and exhale left my body burning in agony as I tried to calm my heart beat. "Y/n" Saeyoung reaches out but I slip past his grip pacing back and forth my feet hitting the floor boards heavily as I struggled to stand straight.
"Y/n!" Saeyoung firmly grabs my wrist stopping me "are you worried that Saeran and V are going to get caught when looking for wood? Don't worry-" I shake my head.

"I think there's something in the wound" I huff slightly in panic. "What do you mean?" Saeyoung looks at me in questioning. I pull away from Saeyoung and make my way towards the bathroom flicking on the light. Saeyoung leans against the door frame watching me carefully. Slipping off my shirt I face my back towards the mirror trying to get a better look.

Saeyoung jolts and I look at him with concern "there's something...isn't there?" He swallows hard approaching me. "It looks like some chip has wedged its way out of your skin and cut the bandages." "I knew I could feel something, but I thought it might be the bullet still" "hang on, I'm going to remove the bandaid. This needs to come out" I flinch as he quick pulls off the bandaid. "You can't be any more gentle?!" I hiss shrugging away from him "Sorry, sorry... come here" I continue to move away from Saeyoung.

"Would you stay still?!"

"No! It's gonna hurt!"

"Well we can't leave it there! Would you-"

Saeyoung pins me to the walls holding my hands above my head. Suddenly déjà vu washes over me "this seems similar" I mumble, Saeyoung laughs. I sigh laying my cheek against the wall preparing myself. "Okay..." Saeyoung murmurs to himself grabbing ahold of the chip; I bite down on my lip as he slowly begins to pull. "Ah!" I scream tears filling my eyes "stop squirming- I all most!" Just as Saeyoung was about to push me into the wall firmly I grab ahold of his wrist and quickly yank it, the chip sliding out of my flesh easily. I wail crouching down to the ground huffing as I let go of Saeyoung's arm.

"Ow ow ow" I whimper tears running down my cheeks. Saeyoung crouch's beside me pressing a wet towel to my wound firmly. I lean my forehead against the wall "ha.." I force out a laugh Saeyoung turns my head towards him and begins to wipe away my tears. I lean into his touch willingly, the tension of my muscles relaxing. "How do you feel?" Saeyoung asks in a low tone shifting his gaze from me. I smile pressing my hand to his that laid on my cheek "way better."

Saeyoung pulls me up to stand with him and I take over his job of pressing the towel. Taking another towel Saeyoung carefully cleans off the chip, treating it like something that would explode without precision. Pushing up his glasses he glances over the chip as I lean my shoulder against the wall waiting for an answer. "You're sure you got this from Mint Eye?" "No Saeyoung, it was there the entire time" I explained with a sarcastic tone. Saeyoung watches me with confusion and I shake my head at his gaze "yes, I got it from Mint Eye!" I snapped. Saeyoung holds his chin in thought "this maybe an assumption I have, but what if it's-..... we will check with Saeran once he gets back." I look at Saeyoung confused as he puts the now crimson and white towel on the counter of the sink.

"Can I look?" Saeyoung moves behind me carefully lifting my hand out of the way. His hand presses to the small of my back chilling me as he holds me still as he inspects it. Suddenly a feeling of embarrassment washes over me and I cross my arms. "I don't have anything in the car to help clean this up, but we can't just put the old bandaid on when the chip was touching it, and just wearing a shirt will guarantee to rub and reopen."  "So what are you suggesting?" I ask slightly knowing where this was going "go shirtless-" I turn around and smack him on the side of the head.

"Only for now!!!"

"That's the best you can suggest?!?"

"Hey, it's not like you're naked!"