Chapter 13

After we finished up in the bathroom I quickly changed into comfy clothes and headed off to bed. "Are you sure you don't want to go to bed? I can always sleep on the couch." If there was one thing I learnt from Luciel was that he rarely sleeps. I thought it was strange that I could use his bed and he didn't seem to mind. I then realized from his work that the dude never sleeps. Three hours at most from what I've seen.

"No, Vanderwood is really stacking my work again. I won't have enough time for sleep so go ahead" "alright..." I frown watching Luciel make his way up the set of stairs and sit down at his computer station. I stand still for a moment then shake my head. I walk over to the bed and fall into mattress letting myself sink into it. Slipping my phone from my pocket I decide to check whether or not anyone was active in the RFA chat room before I go to sleep. To my surprise Jumin and V were active. Suddenly I felt my fingers tighten around my phone.

Jumin: Yes, please come over for wine when you have the chance.

V: I will when I find the time,

V: Please just look over the RFA for me.

Y/n Has Entered The Chat Room

Jumin: Y/n, welcome.

Jumin: I'm not surprised to see you awake at this hour anymore.

Jumin: Is Luciel keeping you up?

Y/n: Hello, Jumin

Y/n: I wouldn't say that exactly...

V: Y/n...

Y/n: So this is where you are?

Y/n: You cancelled our plans once again and I see you're making arrangements to drink wine???

Y/n: Do you not have time for your sister anymore?

Y/n: My apologies Jumin. Nothing against you-

V: Yes, about that. I had something come up. So I'm deeply sorry that I couldn't come see you...

Y/n: Again huh?

V: Yes, I'm sorry Y/n

V: I promise that I will make the time to see you

Y/n: What's the point you won't come anyways...

Jumin: Y/n I think you're being too emotional over this.

Jumin: Think rationally

Y/n: You're only saying that because he's your best friend Jumin. I bet he calls you

Jumin: Yes, but what does that have to do with the situation?

Y/n: You got to be kidding me....

V: Y/n I'm sorry

Y/n: Do you call everyone but me?!

Y/n: Stop saying sorry. If you're sorry you'd at least call me.

V: I'm afraid I can't do that.

Jumin: Why don't you call Y/n?

V: I can't tell you that either....

Y/n: Of course. So secretive....

V: Y/n, I'll call you. I promise it's just... right now is not the time

Y/n: No I understand.

Y/n: You do you V,

Y/n: but don't make promises you can't keep.

Y/n Has Left The Chat Room