Chapter 12

Luciel drops me off a Yoosung's and he heads off for work. From what Luciel told me sometimes he has to meet at different places for work. Which was confidential of course, so I never know where. Not wanting to be left alone I decided to ask the RFA members if they needed any help.

I was surprised to hear that Yoosung wanted another set of eyes for his graduation outfit. Hopefully he doesn't want to make any changes since his graduation is tomorrow. "Here's some water for you Y/n. Is there anything else you want?" I shake my head and thank Yoosung for the cup of water "okay! I'll be right back, dressed up."

Yoosung was always very cheerful and kind towards the RFA members and myself. Well, except for my brother. For some reason he doesn't like V entirely. Yoosung won't tell me he hates him for Rika's sake but it's as clear as day to me and ever since V left me hanging Yoosung has really become agitated with V.

"Alright, hopefully that wasn't too long." Yoosung makes his way out of his bedroom his black polished shoes tapping along the floor as he makes his way towards me. I glance up from the glass of water I was drinking to observe Yoosung in his outfit. It was the cliché navy tuxedo with a white collared shirt behind the jacket of the suit. Although something major was missing.

Yoosung ruffles his hair and then quickly locks his violet eyes on me. "Well what do you think?" I place the glass in my hand on the coffee table and stand up walking over to him fixing the minor creases in his clothes. "Looks great but where's the tie?" I question tilting my head to the side "a tie? I have to wear that too?" "Well you don't... but-" "no I understand. I think I have a black one in my drawer, one second."

Yoosung quickly turns on his heel and makes his way into his room and back to me with a tie. "It's a dark navy colour like my suit..." "hey! It matches" I exclaim with a smile. Yoosung glances at me with a hesitant smile "I- uh.... don't know how to put this on...." Yoosung's cheeks flush a light pink as he looks away from me. "You have a tie and you don't know how to put it on?" "Well I bought it and tried to watch a video but it just never looks right. That's why I never wear ties-" "Pft!" I laugh to myself.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me!" Yoosung whines in response "aw, you're so cute sometimes" I tease as I take the tie from Yoosung's hands. "Stop bulling me" he huffed "that reminds me. V called me this morning asking if I was ready for my graduation ceremony." I glance up at Yoosung with a disappointed expression "really? That's very kind of him..." I mutter as I pull at the tie gently. "Maybe for you, but I just wanted to go back to bed."

"Hm... here we are" I state as I step back after tucking the tie into his vest. "Adds character don't you think? So it's not too plain at the front" Yoosung glances at the tie and back towards me "you hang out with Zen to much" I laugh "hey! There is nothing wrong with being picky towards fashion." "That's coming from a girl who wears mostly hoodies and tights" I sink back into the couch rolling my eyes playfully "everyone has a fashion style. Mine is just being comfortable" I state in a joking tone.

Yoosung takes a seat next to me. "There's a dance afterwards I don't know if I should stay" I turn my head towards Yoosung "hm? Why not? Dances are supposed to be fun" "have you ever been to a dance before Y/n?" I look away nervously "no... we didn't have those kind of dances at my business school and now I just do courses online. Finishing up my last course in one month- whoopy" I sigh, Yoosung looks at me in questioning "are you not ready to be out there?" I chuckle "no one is truly ready. I'm just stuck-"

I'm stuck on how I'm going to get a job if Luciel and V won't let me go out. "Y/n, if you never have been to a dance maybe we should go together? So you can experience what it's like too" I pat Yoosung on the head "aw your so thoughtful, but I'm too old to dance at your graduation." Yoosung swats me away "you're literally a few years older then me" I grab ahold of Yoosung and give him a tight hug "my goodness it's like my baby brother is all grown up~" I joke "gross!" Yoosung and I laugh.