Chapter 1

"Wake up Miss Vanessa, you're going to be late to school!" said Rose. "ughhhh, five more minutes please" I responded back to her. "fine Miss, I'll just bring the water," said Rose as she started heading towards the door. Oh god, she knows me too well, "No! I'm up" I said as I started dragging myself off my bed. "Miss Vanessa breakfast is ready..." Rose continued as she closed the door behind her and said, "don't forget your disguise." 

I begin heading to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth after I'm done. I begin dressing in an oversized sweater, leggings, and some comfortable shoes. Then I start putting my black wig and start drawing some freckles on my face. Finally, I put my thick black rimmed glasses on and head to the dining room to eat my breakfast. Once I'm done eating half my plate of breakfast, I head towards the door and start walking towards the car after saying "good morning" to all the workers and guards. I say, "Good Morning Michael, can you please drop me off at the same place?" then he closes the door behind me. As soon as he gets in the car he responds back with, "Yes Miss Vanessa" and exits the driveway. 

Well, I guess this is a good time to introduce myself. I'm Vanessa Lee, owner of Vanessa Cosmetics and one of the biggest fashion designer in the world. I'm 18 years old and currently in my Senior year of high school. I know you may be wondering how I managed to achieve all this at such a young age. Well, all of this is thanks to my adoptive mom Kaithlyn Lee. She has been supportive of me in every single way even by allowing me to be part of her family when I was 13. I remember how caring she was when we first meet in the street after running away from home. I don't remember exactly but I think I had lived two days in the streets before she brought me to her house. She treated me like her own daughter and introduced me to her son Eros which who considers me as his little sister. Until now, we are inseparable even if he has his own place and he has also been part of my success. Its been a couple of months since I've moved out of my mom's house and now I'm living on my own. 

Now let's talk about the disguise. Well in my freshman and sophomore year of high school, school became too overwhelming. In my old school, there was a lot of barbies, like I like to call them, that were friendly to me. In reality, they just wanted the popularity and money since I was somewhat successful at that time. The same would go for boys but also some of the other things that I don't want to get into because it makes me cringe. Anyways, I decided to move schools in my Junior year but I began wearing this disguise so people wouldn't recognize me. It's not like I don't like my life, but I guess I wanted to at least have a part of my day where I can be like any other kid. Also, this disguise allows me to study since at my old school people would have these stereotypes of me like I'm supposed to sit in my seat and just look pretty. 

In my current school, I finally get to enjoy the life of any other normal kid and study all I want. I wish I could say that I'm happy like this but let's just say some kids don't have anything else to do than bully people that they consider weak. If you are suspecting that I get bullied than unfortunately, you're right. I'm considered as the biggest nerd in this school and I get bullied daily by jocks and the barbies in this school. Who would have thought that instead of these people trying to surround me and try to be 'friends' they would instead be the ones who are laughing at me once they are finished punching, kicking, and insulting me.

"Miss Vanessa we're here," says Michael snapping me out of my thoughts. "Thank you, Michael," I say to him and I get out and start walking to school. I always tell him to leave me a block away from school before people see me arrive in a car with a driver which could blow my cover up.

I finally see the doors of Stillwater High School filled with students entering and hanging out before classes start or as I like to call it, hell.

---

I apologize if this chapter is really bad because this is my first story. Also, please don't be a silent reader, if you see something that needs clarification or editing please kindly say it and I'll try fixing it as soon as I can. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!