one.

jongdae was being stupid.

he was, and he had absolutely no issue with admitting it because he knew it was the truth. there was no reasoning that what he was doing was rational because it simply wasn't.

lusting over an older man was bad enough- but his neighbor?

correction, his married neighbor?

there was no explanation which made it okay- jongdae was sixteen and his neighbor, minseok, was twenty-seven. eleven years.

"tell me i'm stupid," jongdae whined to his best friends, who were casually strewn across his bedroom. jongdae himself was sitting down at his bay window, staring as minseok mowed his lawn.

"you're stupid," junmyeon and baekhyun synchronized. jongdae let out a groan, looking to his friends.

"am i though?" jongdae asked, hoping they would change their minds. they looked up from his phone, staring him in the eyes.

"yes," they said in unison yet again. jongdae pouted, glancing back to minseok. he watched as his neighbor's wife drove back into their driveway. she always got there at exactly 7:46 p.m. from work. she didn't even say hi to minseok as she just walked inside, clutching expensive purse to her side. jongdae frowned.

dumb bitch.

"never gonna happen," baekhyun said in a sing-song voice, "minseok still looks at you like you're a child."

"i know," jongdae whined, screaming into a pillow, "he has the most beautiful fucking wife on the planet, how am i to compete?"

"don't even think about trying to compete, dae," junmyeon told him, shaking his head, "he's eleven years older and married. whether or not his wife is beautiful or not, he still has a wife and he's still eleven years older."

"but i don't care about the age gap," jongdae groaned to himself, biting his lip as he continued watching minseok mow his lawn, "he's just so hot."

"you're just horny," junmyeon rolled his eyes, "if you got a boyfriend you wouldn't have this problem."

"easy for you to say, you've been dating yixing since freshman year, and you're still dating even now that he's in college! you two are forever," jongdae shook his head, "anytime you're horny, you have a university student boyfriend to do you."

"he's not wrong," baekhyun told junmyeon, "surely there's never a time when he allows you to go unpleased, so you can't really relate."

"oh shut up," junmyeon rolled his eyes, cheeks pink, "you've been screwing that geek from the robotics club."

"chanyeol?" jongdae said, glancing to baekhyun, "really?"

"minseok, really?" baekhyun replied.

"touché," jongdae nodded, going back to staring at his crush, "don't blame you. chanyeol's hot."

"i know right?" baekhyun smiled, "and he's big, too."

"ooh," junmyeon wiggled his eyebrows, "how big?"

"eight," baekhyun said. jongdae and junmyeon's eyes widened, and they immediately stared to baekhyun.

"dear god, eight inches? your poor ass," jongdae said.

"you're fucking tiny, how the hell do you stuff eight inches up your butt?" junmyeon asked. baekhyun shrugged.

"lots of lube and lots of patience?" baekhyun suggested simply, but then turning to jongdae, "look, dae, if you're attracted to minseok, go for it."