twenty-six.

"KIM MINSEOK, YOU BETTER OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!" jongdae screamed angrily.

minseok froze from his spot in the kitchen. uh oh. he turned off his stove, figuring that jongdae was ready to scream for hours on end based on his tone. he rushed to the door, opening it.

a very angry kim jongdae immediately barged in, already going off about how minseok was such an inconsiderate jerk who had a way too expensive taste in jewelry.

minseok stared dumbfounded as he closed the door behind him, watching as jongdae took off his jacket and threw it on the couch upsetly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"huh?" minseok asked once jongdae paused to breathe.

"you're such an ass!" jongdae exclaimed, pointing to his wrist. minseok smiled when he saw the bracelet.

"ah, you put it on-"

"have you any clue what kind of heart attack i had when i saw it?! I NEARLY ENTERED CARDIAC ARREST, KIM MINSEOK!" jongdae screeched. minseok blinked.

"you don't like it?" he frowned, head tilting, "but you said it was nice in the commercial-"

"I FUCKING LOVE IT, YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER SWINE!" jongdae yelled, eyes watering, "god damn it, can't you just let me be mad at you for even a day before you go off with the stupid romantic gestures?!"

"huh?" minseok asked asked, then grinning, "ah, you're not mad anymore-"

"fucking asshole, i'm furious," jongdae said, pushing minseok. minseok's back hit the wall harshly. minseok stared wide eyed at jongdae. if he liked it, then why was he mad?

"i swear to god, you're such an inconsiderate, stupid, unfair, perfect son of a bitch!" jongdae whined, about to continue with his lecture. minseok had enough, grabbing jongdae by the waist and pulling him close, their chests bumping. jongdae glared at him.

"dickhead," jongdae said. minseok only snickered before kissing him, effectively shutting him up. jongdae immediately responded, his hands delving into minseok's hair as he parted his lips. their tongues fought for dominance, minseok easily winning.

minseok flipped their positions so that jongdae was now caged against the wall, the two of them kissing as if it was the last time they were going to. jongdae tugged on the hem of minseok's shirt, minseok breaking the kiss so he could take it off, reconnecting their lips once he finished.

"i want you," jongdae whispered to him against his mouth. minseok smiled into the kiss, sweetly caressing jongdae's cheek.

"baby, you got me," minseok told him, looking into his eyes, "i may be married to someone else but i'm one hundred percent yours, okay?"

jongdae nodded, burying his head into minseok's chest. minseok liked him more. minseok preferred him. minseok bought him a diamond bracelet.

but soyeon wore minseok's diamond ring, and jongdae had no clue how he was supposed to compete with that.