three.

jongdae hummed to himself as he showered, lathering the body soap onto his body and washing it away until the scent of peaches basically radiated off of him. he spent the next few minutes just letting the hot water run over him. he eventually did turn off the water, stepping out of his shower and wrapping his fluffy pink towel around him.

he was just about to change when he heard the doorbell ring. he frowned.

"did baekhyun forget something?" jongdae mumbled to himself, slowly walking down his stairs, making sure the towel was wrapped tightly around him. he opened the door, not glancing at who it was.

"did you forget something, baekhyunie?" jongdae asked, turning around to walk away from the door, "do you need me to call your phone for you?"

"uh..." a familiar voice made out. jongdae froze on the spot. he slowly turned, realizing that the person standing at the door was not at all baekhyun.

"m-minseok hyung!" jongdae exclaimed, pulling the towel tighter around him, "i'm sorry, i thought you were my friend!"

"it's... it's alright," minseok said, "i just came over to invite you to a late dinner... have you eaten yet?"

oh my god that sounds like a date.

"no, i haven't!" jongdae said hurriedly, "just- just let me change and then i'll be ready!"

"okay. soyeon ordered takeout, is that alright?" minseok asked, staring at jongdae, thoughts already flying through his head.

"oh, soyeon?" jongdae said, excitement dying.

definitely not a date.

god, i'm so stupid, he's married, why would he be asking me out?

"yeah, my wife," minseok nodded, reminding himself he was married, "is that fine?"

"uh huh," jongdae nodded, hiding that he was upset, "i'll be over in a few moments."

"okay... i'll see you then," minseok said. jongdae nodded, waving goodbye quickly to him, one hand holding his towel from falling since it was already slowly sliding down. he closed the door, letting out a deep breath. he shook his head, running back upstairs and quickly changing.

"soyeon is so pretty, i have to make sure i look okay!" jongdae told himself determinedly, "but i can't look like i tried too hard, it's only takeout."

jongdae huffed, whining to himself as he shifted through his millions of shirts and jeans.

"i have absolutely no clothes!" he whined loudly, letting his towel drop to the floor since his body was dry now. he decided underwear was probably the best choice for now. he went over to his nightstand, which was by his bay window, and opened his underwear drawer.

"dear god, do i my own any boxers?" jongdae sighed, sifting through his countless panties, "am i really that much of a twink? aish, baekhyunie and junmyeonie were right!"

jongdae gave up on the boxer search, pulling on a pair of pink panties. he glanced outside, noticing a figure by his front lawn.

holy shit is that minseok?!

oh my god, he saw me naked... he saw me naked... what would baekhyun do?

"let him watch!" jongdae told himself, glancing to one of his bedroom walls, which was completely made of mirror, "thank god i've been working out a bit... i think i look alright."

jongdae walked back over to his closet slowly, which was still in view of his bay window. he shifted through clothes.

"come on, mum's a fashion designer," jongdae told himself, "i got this. clothes are basically in my genes."