eight.

it didn't take long for an innocent kiss to turn into something much more sinful. lips moved against lips hungrily, hands touching every inch of skin they could.

jongdae let out a little moan as his back hit the kitchen fridge harshly, minseok sucking hickeys onto his collarbone. jongdae's hands delved into minseok's hair, legs wrapping around his waist.

"m-minseokie," jongdae moaned, the small noise going straight to minseok's dick. minseok started moving his crotch over jongdae's, both boys already getting hard.

"a-ah," jongdae let out, tugging on minseok's hair slightly from the unexpected action, "f-feels good, m-minseokie."

"call me daddy," minseok whispered to him. jongdae's eyes glazed over with need, small moans tumbling out of his parted lips.

"shh, i'll take care of you, baby," minseok told him, rutting his hips against jongdae, the friction being heavenly for the both of them. jongdae held onto minseok tightly as he got dry-fucked against the fridge, which shook slightly back and forth with each thrust minseok gave to jongdae.

"need- need to," jongdae whined, slightly moving back against minseok, crotch doing circles over the elder's.

"there you go, baby, just like that," minseok grunted, his grip on jongdae's hips becoming bruising strong. he was almost certain that there would be handprints marked onto them later during the day.

he doubted jongdae would mind.

"d-daddy, i'm gonna," jongdae said, head falling back against the fridge, the thin layer of sweat making his skin shine.

"me too," minseok groaned, "cum for daddy, baby doll, let me see you get all messy."

jongdae let out a loud moan as he fell over the edge, eyes screwing shut and mouth falling open. minseok came shortly after, still holding jongdae up against the refrigerator.

"that was..." jongdae breathed out, catching his breath, "fun. thanks, minseokie."

jongdae let go of minseok, removing the elder's hands from his hips. he placed a quick kiss against minseok's lips, who seemed to be in a state of shock.

"i'll see you at the christmas party, minseokie!" jongdae smiled at his neighbor with swollen lips, evidence of what just happened in minseok's kitchen. jongdae left the house, minseok leaning against the wall as his mind wrapped around the events that just took place. he let out a frustrated groan, sliding down the wall, hands raking into his hair.

"i'm going to hell, aren't i?"

—————

jongdae stood under the hot water, washing the soap suds off of his body. after a good amount of time he shut the water off, stepping out and grabbing his towel. he left his bathroom, making sure his curtains were drawn before letting the towel fall off of him. he stared at himself in the his mirror. his hips sported some pretty purple handprints and hickeys trailed down from the back of his ear to his collarbones.

"ah, minseokie is so rough," jongdae whined to himself, though in all honesty he actually liked the marks. he hummed to himself as he changed, singing along to whatever song came on from his playlist.

his phone started ringing as he put on his shirt. he quickly finished with it, then going to see who was calling.

incoming call: mum

"mum?" jongdae answered the phone.

"hey, sweetheart," his mom said, "i'm almost there, okay? the jet just landed and i'm in a taxi right now."