fourteen.

"friends or full house?" minseok asked jongdae, who was laying on his bed, looking at the tv.

"friends," jongdae said, head resting against minseok's wife's pillow. nothing had happened, of course, jongdae just found the bedroom and decided he wanted to watch television.

minseok unsurely sat on his side of the bed, not used to laying in it unless it was with his wife, who was often times yelling at him by the time they went to sleep.

"minseokie, do i have to cuddle myself?" he could basically hear jongdae's pout. minseok looked over to him, noticing that jongdae was already staring back at him.

"of course not," minseok said, laying down properly under the covers, opening his arms for jongdae, "come here, doll."

jongdae smiled happily, light pink dusting his cheeks as he cuddled into minseok's body heat, the elder spooning him as they watched the sitcom together.

"favorite character?" minseok asked jongdae.

"chandler," jongdae said, "his sense of humor is so funny. you?"

"i like phoebe. she's weird," minseok replied, "but completely underrated."

"i like that her and joey didn't end up together," jongdae nodded, "she found a guy outside of their friend group."

"you have a thing against dating people in your friend group?"

"well, i mean, if it's like monica and chandler or ross and rachel, i get it. but when ross and rachel broke it off the first time, it made things really awkward for the rest of the group," jongdae said, "it happened in my group of friends too."

"with who?" minseok asked, arm dancing around jongdae's waist protectively.

"junmyeon and yixing. we all have been friends forever," jongdae explained, "since prehistoric times. then they started dating in freshman year. i liked it because hey, my two best friends fell in love, that's great. but they broke up."

"i thought they were still together?" minseok asked, "last night they seemed close?"

"yeah, they got back together after like a week of being apart," jongdae said, "but that one week was like hell for baekhyun and i. they'd both make separate plans, not invite the other to them, and so baekhyun and i would have to choose who's plans were more important to go to. it just made things really awkward. but they're good now."

"why did they break up?" minseok asked jongdae.

"eh, yixing's ex-girlfriend showed up and started making a bunch of drama. junmyeon doesn't like drama, or at least he doesn't like being involved in it, so he told yixing they should break up until he got his shit together and all of that," jongdae explained, "of course, eventually yixing had enough, explained to junmyeon that he didn't give a crap about her, and they got back together. they're engaged, you know."

"damn, already?" minseok asked, "but they're so young."

"yeah, but they're really sure about it," jongdae said, "their parents are completely behind it and everything. they're gonna wait until junmyeon turns eighteen, though, since yixing hyung is already nineteen."

"nineteen?" minseok asked, "how old is junmyeon?"

"hyung is seventeen, so is baek," jongdae explained, "i skipped a grade so i'm with them."

"oh, that makes more sense now," minseok nodded, "you must be smart. what do you plan on studying?"

"oh, nothing academic or anything like that," jongdae said, "i'm gonna go to beauty school, become a makeup artist."

"oh, cool," minseok nodded, "no university, then?"

"nope," jongdae replied, "is that okay?"

"hmm? oh, yeah, i don't care if you would rather go to beauty school rather than university as long as you're happy," minseok shrugged, "besides, it's not like i went to university."

"yeah, well, you started your own company," jongdae giggled, "you're doing better than you probably would have if you had studied something conventional, like science."

"yeah, you're right," minseok nodded, "i never cared much for school."

"me neither," jongdae agreed, "i don't like the standardized tests."

"oh, yeah, i hated those," minseok winced at the mention of them, "i'd always get really nervous before all of them."

"you? nervous? please," jongdae shook his head. minseok rose an eyebrow, propping himself up on an elbow so he was looking down on jongdae.

"what, you don't think i get nervous?" minseok asked. jongdae flipped onto his other side so that he was facing minseok.

"you're too mature to get nervous, minseokie," jongdae giggled.

"yes, i am mature," minseok nodded, agreeing with the statement because it simply was the truth, "but i get nervous."

"oh really? when?" jongdae asked, not believing him for a second.

"you make me nervous, dae," minseok told jongdae, taking pleasure in how his cheeks would immediately darken to a pretty shade of pink.

"i do?" jongdae asked, small smile lighting up his features. minseok nodded.

"of course you do," minseok nodded, moving the younger's hair out of his face, "how could you not? you're so beautiful and sweet, and you're lying here in my bed."

jongdae's blush darkened.

"is this the cheesy part where you kiss me?" jongdae asked minseok.

"yep," minseok nodded. jongdae rose an eyebrow.

"well are you gonna?"

"i don't know. i'm debating it," minseok said, "you ruined the moment by exposing my plans."

"don't be a baby," jongdae rose an eyebrow, pulling minseok down and connecting their lips. it was a gentle one, lips shifting perfectly in time with the other.

jongdae flipped them over so that minseok was on his back, jongdae straddling his waist.

"baby doll, no marks," minseok told jongdae, who was already moving to his neck. jongdae whined, placing open mouthed kisses down his neck, sucking slightly but not hard enough for it to bruise.

"i know, baby," minseok sighed, "i wish you could too."

in response jongdae just tugged on the hem of minseok's shirt.

"off," he mumbled, sitting directly above minseok's crotch. minseok nodded, lifting himself up slightly so that he could take his shirt off for jongdae.

"handsome minseokie," jongdae said, finger gingerly tracing over the outline of minseok's very prominent v-line. minseok let out a little chuckle, jongdae staring over him, making sure the sight of minseok shirtless was forever engraved into his mind.

"you're so cute, jongdae," minseok said, thumb swiping over jongdae's spit-slicked bottom lip. jongdae instinctively caught the digit in his mouth, sucking on it.

"good boy," minseok praised, letting jongdae suck on his thumb as if it were a cock, "such a good boy for me."

jongdae beamed at the words, whining when minseok removed his finger from his mouth. minseok pulled jongdae's hoodie off of him, sitting up against his headboard so that he could suck new marks into jongdae's sensitive skin.

"d-daddy," jongdae whined, minseok's lips wrapping around one of his rosy pink buds, "s-sensitive there."

"i know."

but minseok just continued on with his teasing, slowly palming jongdae as he took his sweet time on marking him up.

"daddy, wanna suck you off," jongdae whispered in minseok's ear. minseok's breath hitched at the sentence, but he nodded.

after all, who in the world would deny such a request?