Chapter 19

Dally's POV
I walked into the Curtis house hoping to find Charlie there first. It's day time, and last I knew, her shifts are during the night and morning. Of course, though, I walk in and only Ponyboy and Johnny are inside.

"Dal, you're out," Pony waved at me and continued doing what he was doing. It's not unusual for me to be in the slammer so they wouldn't react big anyway.

"Hey, where's Charlie?" I rubbed my hands together, actually pretty nervous to see her.

Johnny looked up from the tv, "none of us has talked to Charlie in like a month..."

"Well, Two-bit and her are always hanging out but all of us stopped talking to her and she stopped coming by," Pony shrugged.

"A month? What the hell happened?"

"That isn't for us to explain. She's probably working right now though, so I'd check there..." Johnny told me.

I walked out of the house and set path for Buck's. A month? I walked into the place and it was nearly empty. A couple of girls hanging out, Buck behind the counter and some guys playing pool.

"Buck, is Charlie working today?"

"Ah, Dal you're out," Buck nodded at me, "no, she has today off."

"Is she upstairs?"

"No, she went off with Jackson."

I cocked an eyebrow, "a guy?"

"Yeah, he's her-" I cut him off and walked out the door. I need to find Charlie.

I went walking around for a while. I checked Larry's, Dairy Queen, the park, the drive-in. Right as I was walking out of the drive-in though, saw her walking out of a store with a guy next to her. It must be whoever that Jackson guy is.

Charlie's POV
I walked out of the shop with Jackson, he had just bought me a new jacket. He didn't need to but it was sweet of him. I stopped outside and tried it on even though it's summer and of course really hot. Right as I was thanking Jackson and taking the jacket off, I seen Dally standing across the street.

"Jackson, that's him," I shoved the jacket into his hands and dodged cars as I ran across the street. As soon as I did though, Dally began walking away. "Dallas!"

"I'll see you at home, Charlie," he turned the corner, so I picked up my pace and ran after him but when I turned that same corner, he was gone. This better not be a dream.

-

I set my bag with the jacket in it by my bed and stared at Dally for a very long time. I'm pissed. We sat in silence for a good ten minutes, he stared at the wall and I stared at him.

"Why, Dallas? Why'd you walk away from me?" I got up and put my jacket in the closet.

"Why'd you move on?" He glanced at me and ran his hands through his, for once, not so greasy hair. They must have made him take a shower at the jail.

I stared at him for a moment, "what?"

"That guy, the guy you were with, Charlie. I told you to break up with Sodapop, you obviously did that because now you're with whoever that was."

I shook my head, "you're crazy, Dal, that guy you saw me with-"

Dally cut me off, "give me back my damn necklace I don't wanna hear about your recent fuck," he stood up and walked over to me.

"Hey, will you listen to me?" I put my hand out in front of him and swat his hands away from me.

He turned me around and unclipped his Christopher off my neck, "no." He clipped it around his neck then walked out of the room.

-

"Your boyfriend is waiting downstairs for you," Dallas walked into the room and dropped his keys onto the dresser.

I laughed out loud and grabbed his hand, "come, let me introduce you to Jackson."

"I don't want to meet him," Dally groaned and tore his hand away from me. I looked at him and smiled.

"You're an idiot, come on," I locked my hand with his again and led him down the stairs. "Jackson, this is my roommate, Dallas." Dally let go of my hand and sat down, looking pretty uncomfortable. I smiled at Dally, "Dal, this is my older brother, Jackson."

"Olde-" Dally cut himself off and looked between me and Jackson, "so you're not-" I shook my head and Dally smiled.

"If you would have listened to me, stopped to talk to me, I could have told you that," I grabbed Dally's hand and he stood up to follow me. "Jackson, I can't hang out right now, but I'll see you later."

"Well damn I could have done this earlier," he moved me against the bar and kissed me. Amazing. Dally then shoved me towards the stairs and we hurried our way towards our bedroom.

The door swung open and he grabbed my waist, kicked the door closed and our first move was removing our shirts. His lips then came in contact with mine and my whole night got brighter. He moved me to his bed and perched himself on top of me while we made out. Second by second, we got hungrier for each other, after all, we've been waiting three months to see each other.

In no time at all, his mouth voyaged to other places, staring at my jaw, to my neck, collarbone, chest, stomach, hips. His fingers worked quickly, pulling my bottoms off so his mouth could kiss elsewhere. I covered my face with his pillow and smiled brightly. My hands found their way to playing with his actually pretty fluffy hair. I only let out soft noises into his pillow, and after a moment he kissed back up my torso and as he took his jeans off we kissed some more.

We didn't stop kissing until he got the condom on, that's when his lips moved to my neck again and I closed my eyes to enjoy the happenings. Dally took control, moving me into different positions as he needed, kissing my lips every time I moaned and every time he picked up his pace, his hand wrapped around my neck but each time, he quickly retracted his hand, not knowing if I was okay with it. Disclaimer, I'm into it. Second disclaimer, yes, the sex was better than Sodapop.