Ch. 2

"I'm so sorry! I'm really very sorry!" the man repeatedly said as Namjoon lent me a hand.

"It's fine, it's fine," I said, waving him off, "It was my fault for being in front of the door anyway."

He seemed to be a bit more relieved as I said that. I would have been more angry but one look at his cute pout and I was a goner.

"I'm Taehyung by the way, and you must be..." he looked to Namjoon for help.

"This is Kim Iseul, she's the new producer."

"Oh! I've heard about you!" Taehyung exclaimed brightly showing a breathtaking smile.

Huh. The fans were right. It kinda does look like a rectangle. A very attractive rectangle.

"Namjoon has been playing yo-" He was quickly shut up as Namjoon slapped a hand over his mouth.

"I apologize, Taehyung here loves to speak nonsense. He's another member of BTS." He said looking a little worried.

"Haha, it's ok..." I said raising my eyebrows. One of the world's most famous idols may have been listening to my tracks multiple times. That's nice to think about.

"Well I'll let you two carry on." Taehyung said removing Namjoon's hand. "I heard Jimin found my secret snack stash." He then shot me another smile before hurriedly skipping the other way.

"Aw, he was really cute! Despite the fact that he almost gave me a concussion." I said as we continued walking down the building.

"A Lot of people tend to say that when they first meet him," Namjoon laughed, "You just have to wait a few months before he's annoying the heck outta you."

He continued to show me around the extensive building and introducing me to people along the way until he finally stopped in front of a door. 

There was an empty placard next to it that Namjoon said would be filled out once I decided what to name my studio.

I used the key Mr. Bang gave me to unlock the door and expose the paradise inside.

I let out a low whistle as I walked inside the room. It was fully equipped with multiple state of the art media technologies, sampling pads, headphones, computers, and speakers. Attached to the room was a recording studio with a vocal booth as well as instruments such as the guitar and electric piano. To top it all off, the other side of the room held a nice leather couch, mini fridge, and an extra desk. My apartment could probably fit twice in here.

"This used to be Adora's studio, and we always joked that it was the nicest." Namjoon said eyeing my studio with jealousy. "It definitely is." 

"It's absolutely gorgeous. More gorgeous than Taehyung, in fact, and that's almost impossible." I said still looking around in adoration.

Namjoon chuckled at that. "Well I'll leave you to settle in. My studio is right down the hall if you need me, it's called Rkive. Oh! Before I forget, Bang PD-nim told me to let you know that we're having a meeting with all the BTS members tomorrow, so we can start working on the new album. But you have the rest of today to yourself."

"Thank you so much Namjoon." I said looking at him gratefully.

"No problem Iseul, you're one of us now." He said leaving the room with a smile that made my insides fuzzy and warm.

I plopped down on the couch, letting out a long sigh as I surveyed the studio. I couldn't believe I had gotten this lucky to be working here. As I laid down I made a mental list of all the things I needed to do.

Figure out a studio name

Get money to stock the fridge

Stock the fridge

Move my home production things to the studio

Come up with some ideas for the meeting tomorrow

Take a nap

I realized all the other things could wait as I got comfortable on the couch and mentally crossed off the last thing on my list.